Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

il y a 5 minutes, Nenemoh7 a dit :

Je pense que vous aimez plus Leora que Paul et c'est peut-être une bonne chose, je ne sais pas

bonjour ça rien à voir avec se que j'ai écrit
Mais j'aime autant Léora que Paul

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈

good weekend - Saturday

USE a protective mask and be careful 😷

Protect yourself and others 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

But while they were watching the tablet before the decision was made for some massages, she had been. Probably noticed some comments that she didn't like or appreciate because her mood seemed to change all of a sudden shortly after the massages. Seemed to be that of a joyful but silly kind of mood that may have had some spitefulness involved as well. It's why I seldomly continuously live stream any cam as often as I once did anymore unless I notice something of particular interest occurring in some thumb.

It was her immature way of telling us she is in charge and that we should be grateful for whatever crap she throws at us.

That was all well and good when she was "something special ," but nowadays she is possibly the best of a very poor bunch of fanny or gash flashers . She is rather like many of us, she's living on past glories, and we are comparing her to her glorious past when it seemed she did things for the enjoyment and not just for duty and the money. She is now little more than a glorified clothes hanger.

She needs to wake up and smell the roses....She's 30 now with fading looks that need constant maintenance with needles and injections, along with more makeup to cover the imperfections. She has allowed through her laziness and arrogance her body to go soft and mother nature is giving her a cruel lesson in who really is in charge.

She can continue with her smugness and childishness as long as she chooses, I won't lose any sleep worrying if she will scratch her snatch or get wet over her reflection in the mirror...She is just one tired sex worker among a multitude.

I am as bored with her and her prima donna attitude as she is with us. She is just marking time until her Czech citizenship becomes final, then she will be able to leave RLC and move her sorry arse and smug smirk to somewhere else in Europe on a permanent basis and live happily ever after.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

It was her immature way of telling us she is in charge and that we should be grateful for whatever crap she throws at us.

That was all well and good when she was "something special ," but nowadays she is possibly the best of a very poor bunch of fanny flashers. She is rather like many of us, she's living on past glories, and we are comparing her to her glorious past when it seemed she did things for the enjoyment and not just for duty and the money. She is little more than a glorified clothes hanger.

She needs to wake up and smell the roses....She's 30 now with fading looks that need constant maintenance with needles and injections, along with more makeup to cover the imperfections. She has allowed through her laziness and arrogance her body to go soft and mother nature is giving her a lesson in who really is in charge.

She can continue with her smugness and childishness as long as she chooses, I won't lose any sleep worrying if she will scratch her snatch or get wet over her reflection in the mirror...She is just one tired sex worker among a multitude.

I am as bored with her and her prima donna attitude as she is with us.

Fanny flashers   like it

• Haha 2