B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

37 minutes ago, timber said:

I frankly just don't believe this.

For example, here's Nelly from a few nights ago playing music outside by the pool around midnight: https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_43?ts=1624484901&from=share

If you're comfortable doing that, why would you not be able to play music from the same speaker inside the house for a smaller party? As has been done many, many, many times before without any problems with B4's neighbors. It would be far less audible than what she's doing there.

It's true you're not wrong, although it only lasts two minutes and Nelly still has a glance towards the pallissade
Have you ever seen a calm party at B4? because I don't remember it
So I think it's hard to compare what you're trying to do

8 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ist Eli beim packen?

To me she often seems to walk around with a bit of an attitude so it's difficult to tell when something really is up but it looks as if she is packing suitcase now 😬

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I have no f'ng idea what you're talking about. Let's just go with the first sentence. Who was I defending and what nonsense was I exposing?

Too much work to go back (but it's all in your threads) ....

but basically Yelt said Nelly was ugly.... you said "Well gee, I'm sure you calling Nelly unattractive and ugly really helps make her better  

I believe I commented on how this hate speak always backfires on us (the Kitty writing fuck you to the camera and giving us ? the finger incident)  and not worth posting    You responded  "Ashley didn't type any of this sad disjointed foolish  nonsense."  so you may have mis-understood that it was targeted to you ?? I have no idea ...

so I explained I get you and your defense of Nelly and that I was just using Yelts comment to launch my point of as I said above ... 

not that hard to figure out if you read your own comment threads . but I get not all comments are perfectly written and misunderstanding happen.... most just don't care to ask or say I have no f'ng idea what you're talking about " .....lmao

4 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

For some reason I can hear Jim Carrey saying that. 🤣

I know ...he's dumb but I am definately Dummer for writing my dickwad comment .... depends what mood I am in....  he just wrote me to relax..... always the wrong thing to say to a dummy like me ...  and again I responded all full of class and deplorum... some days I'm just  dummer than others