B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

can sum1 tell me why nana sleeping with them?

shes scared of monsters under her bed?

Ya, I don't get it. They just went to sleep, that's it. No reason why Nana couldn't sleep in her own bed. 

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

why tesia, coz she had aguy there 1 day, what about all the times it will be empty while shes out all night

One guy appeared , it means we can see more . Girls who have no problems for total exposure on cameras , they should be upgraded in my opinion . It isn’t only this “ once guy time “ but the “ fresh “ and “ revolutionary “ air that they brought in the villa with Elian , something that they would have for sure maintained and behave in more or less the same  rhythm if they weren’t told to chill a bit .. 

7 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Eines ist sicher ... ich vermisse die Zeiten, in denen wir Mila, Karol, Elvira, Annabella, Adelita, Salma ... Und Olya, Diane und Ariela ... wir hatten das Leben in der Villa ... und Spaß (sogar Shows, wie alle sagen) ... Ich habe diese Zeiten im Vergleich zu dem, was wir gerade haben, bevorzugt ... Aber ich muss sagen, ich mochte die Nana/Vivian-Tanzshow gestern Abend! War großartig !! 

Ich vermisse auch Aleksandra, sie hätte bestimmt schon Nana verführt so wie sie es mit Gina, Megan und Holly gemacht hat.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Mädels früh auf für eine neue Reise 🙂

Wer oder was soll Zuseher in dieser Villa dazu bewegen neue Abo's abzuschliessen. Leere Zimmer, leere Betten, eine Grill- oder Poolparty, oder etwa N.&B. Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, wer hier ein Abo machen oder verlängern soll.

27 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Wer oder was soll Zuseher in dieser Villa dazu bewegen neue Abo's abzuschliessen. Leere Zimmer, leere Betten, eine Grill- oder Poolparty, oder etwa N.&B. Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, wer hier ein Abo machen oder verlängern soll.

I don't think it's a problem that the residents are sometimes somewhere else. The problem is that so little happens in the apartments, except for these always the same and completely stupid shows.

It needs more life, more real emotions. For example, if the girls had real visitors, maybe with a real party that could improve a lot.

Il y a 7 heures, Jimmy Harianto a dit :

these few days nelly often went out of the house alone, at the same time went and returned to her villa with Bogdan.  where it goes? Thank you

normally nelly and bogdan should have their own house shortly, maybe that's where nelly is going ....