B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Btw hampir jam 2 pagi dan Martina belum pulang.... dia meninggalkan B2 dengan N/B beberapa jam yang lalu...hmm.

That's right, I saw that too, before Martina left, I had a chance to call Alberto who was outside the apartment.  martina prepared herself and left again, even though she had just arrived at her apartment. it was already 3 o'clock there.  not home yet.  where have you been?

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree with the real life comment .. but I am excited that we have at least these two new girls and we can always wait for something after being stacked still with so many long lasting tenants 😡😡🤬😡🤬

Tesla and Elian have been a blow of fresh air to the project. I hope that we can have more new tenants like them in the future. I find it sad that Elian is packing up her things, even if she has had her mind elsewhere for many weeks. They bring life, excitement and unpredictable moments. Meanwhile. The girls who learn to play this same old game, like Vivian, will probably stay forever.

13 minutes ago, Jimmyharianto said:

Itu benar, aku juga melihatnya, sebelum Martina pergi, aku sempat menelepon Alberto yang berada di luar apartemen. martina mempersiapkan diri dan pergi lagi, meskipun dia baru saja tiba di apartemennya. sudah jam 3 disana. belum pulang. Kemana Saja Kamu?

That's right, I saw that too, before leaving Martina had a chance to call Alberto who was outside the apartment.  martina prepared herself and left again, even though she had just arrived at her apartment. it was already 3 o'clock there.  Martina isn't home yet.  where... earlier on the phone with alberto I didn't understand the language?... maybe some of you understand the language....thank you

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

Lol there is absolutely nothing wrong with Nelly. The only issue with Nelly is she and her husband have overstayed their welcome🙄

I love that song. R.I.P Amy😔

no one said Nelly is out of control??  (messy maybe but high function alcoholic for sure  )  but you would be dead blind not to see the all night binge level, till she pukes drinking .... and the frequency of reckless stumbling, falling down, sick to her stomach, retard activities and poured passed out into her bed....  she has been an escalating mess....  I have lived with an alcoholic for 11 years now ... I see a thing or two...   Emmett seems to scoff at this rehab as there is nothing wrong ... the usual sideline supporters of not recognizing the seriousness of addiction.... you're fine just have another ...grows hair on your chest.... 

and again for someone like Emmett 'the dissector' of everything Bog & Nelly,  you figured he would have covered this concerned side of Bog as part of his crack down and discussions  on Nelly's behaviors ... 

I get pissed when people blow off or scoff at others serious circumstances and concerns ... and this forum hosts all our opinions and idiosyncrasies ...  

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Tesla and Elian have been a blow of fresh air to the project. I hope that we can have more new tenants like them in the future. I find it sad that Elian is packing up her things, even if she has had her mind elsewhere for many weeks. They bring life, excitement and unpredictable moments. Meanwhile. The girls who learn to play this same old game, like Vivian, will probably stay forever.

I have faith in Vivian , 3rd generation tenant ( Amalia , Pam 😉 ) ☺️ Let’s see also if the villa environment improves , I know there are many different  opinions on this one but the more the presence of N&B this summer , the more the fun of enjoying the villa at all of its glory will be fading .. T&E , there are no words for two of the best we saw in such a long long long time … just two girls on holidays who wanted to have fun , exactly as all of us want when we were younger going on holidays with our friends … women , booze , sex amongst others and repeat 😂🤣

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have faith in Vivian , 3rd generation tenant ( Amalia , Pam 😉 ) ☺️ Let’s see also if the villa environment improves , I know there are many different  opinions on this one but the more the presence of N&B this summer , the more the fun of enjoying the villa at all of its glory will be fading .. T&E , there are no words for two of the best we saw in such a long long long time … just two girls on holidays who wanted to have fun , exactly as all of us want when we were younger going on holidays with our friends … women , booze , sex amongst others and repeat 😂🤣

vivian is the best and bring back amy and give her a master bedroom

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Amalia was great on her first stay! This stay she just seemed bored.

I encurage them to proove me wrong, but I don't have much hope for Nana and Vivian when it comes to taking initiative for a party, not to mention bringing in a guest. They could be great participants in such events, but we need someone who can bring the life in, and then kick it off. If Elian leaves today or tomorrow, there isn't much hope at all in my eyes. Tesla can't carry the whole villa on her own. She won't have anyone to go out with, who share her attitude. My prediction is that Tesla will adapt more to the ways of how all the others are acting, rather than the other way around. We'll see! In the meantime, I think RLC better find someone good for the empty bedroom. 

2 hours ago ed2 said:

Vivian is the same. Always aware of how she is positioned in relation to the cameras. For good and bad. But for me it kind of breaks the spell of watching real life.

The only thing they do real life is eat, sleep and shit!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

B5 has a great cast though, so there is hope there.

Tereza and Timur are great.

The B5 cast would habe been great if RLC had found a more attractive 2nd couple for this place instead of Hanna and Aaron.