B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

Just now, ddhm said:

Nana .. another small progress ..😋😋🥳🥳🤩

I don't know. I think I disagree. I would actually prefer a half covered normal bate, like she was doing from the beginning. Now she is messing with both the angle and the lights to create the perfect conditions to not really show anything. Or show just as much as she wants. She is in other words heading in a direction that I don't really fancy. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

there were a few guys on here before claiming she was going to rehab because they think she is out of control lol 

Lol there is absolutely nothing wrong with Nelly. The only issue with Nelly is she and her husband have overstayed their welcome🙄

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

She said No No No. 🙂  Amy Whitehouse song. 🙂 

I love that song. R.I.P Amy😔

There's some girls who for one reason or another just stand out, girls who grab your attention whether with their looks, bodies, personalities or activities. Just my opinion but Nana and Vivian do that for me, two beautiful, gorgeous girls. 🙂 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yes, turned more towards the camera. I think she knows what she's doing to us. 😉

Nana .. need to name her as the “ eternal teaser “ 😈 , her full towards on camera , I think will get a special place in your archives 😁🤓😉

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't know. I think I disagree. I would actually prefer a half covered normal bate, like she was doing from the beginning. Now she is messing with both the angle and the lights to create the perfect conditions to not really show anything. Or show just as much as she wants. She is in other words heading in a direction that I don't really fancy. 

We will see how it progress , I think she’s just not feeling full confident to make it yet but it was also the same with Vivian , although she was faster with her full bate towards the camera . I can’t complain personally because I consider Nana so natural in everything she does , so , I am at the satisfaction side ☺️

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nana .. need to name her as the “ eternal teaser “ 😈 , her full towards on camera , I think will get a special place in your archives 😁🤓😉

Let her tease us, leave her to develop in her own time. That's what I like to see. 🙂

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Let her tease us, leave her to develop in her own time. That's what I like to see. 🙂

I agree , I like the slow progress, many times I wish we get such a progress from a newcomer , it seems matching her personality also , as it was the same craziness that matched Tesla and Elian 😇

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We will see how it progress , I think she’s just not feeling full confident to make it yet but it was also the same with Vivian , although she was faster with her full bate towards the camera . I can’t complain personally because I consider Nana so natural in everything she does , so , I am at the satisfaction side ☺️

Vivian is the same. Always aware of how she is positioned in relation to the cameras. For good and bad. But for me it kind of breaks the spell of watching real life.

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Vivian is the same. Always aware of how she is positioned in relation to the cameras. For good and bad. But for me it kind of breaks the spell of watching real life.

I agree with the real life comment .. but I am excited that we have at least these two new girls and we can always wait for something after being stacked still with so many long lasting tenants 😡😡🤬😡🤬