B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

Just as Nelly and Martina leaves the Villa to go off camera (following a long kiss) only the hall camera 2-9 goes under maintenance. Now there is no official exit time recorded in the replay.

• Upvote 1

It looked like Nelly was going away for a trip. Big travel bag in her room. Watched her pack that bag.  A yellow tarp. Two "bunny suits" ......the heavy coverups the girls ware to smoke outside. Black boots....with a sheet stuffed into one and a towel stuffed into the other.  A pair of sneakers. Black pants and pink sweater. Panties and bra. Zip the bag shut.  Odd stuff to take with you on a trip, not many clothes. 

I was waiting for someone to comment until I got near this end but I too believe  it is more likely a rehab stay. 

Nelly is a serious, long time, alcoholic . her mood has been sombre/reflective for some time now .  Martina likely came by for love and support and hence the make up session to make Nelly feel good as she takes on this necessary task needed in her life, her relationship . trust me she is not off on some holiday party ... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was waiting for someone to comment until I got near this end but I too believe  it is more likely a rehab stay. 

Nelly is a serious, long time, alcoholic . her mood has been sombre/reflective for some time now .  Martina likely came by for love and support and hence the make up session to make Nelly feel good as she takes on this necessary task needed in her life, her relationship . trust me she is not off on some holiday party ... 

I agree, in part.  My theory is that Nelly has been having serious intestinal problems ever since the wild, crazy, drunken, slither on the floor episode.  Possible that there may be surgery involved and rehab combination???

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Or maybe going into a rehab program.

OK OK, admit it ... if I didn't speculate on this, Yelt would probably have done so when he shows up!

I'm in "no speculation". Thanks for covering me. 🙂

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 007DM said:

wat zitten er hier veel dokters , helderziender , psychiaters, gynaecologen etc ..... op dit forum

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN 

True! I don't know if anybody has been following Viv's video calls lately to "Mama"(?), Viv also seemed to referring a lot to [the] "Babushka"(?) when speaking to the child. I am not implying anything but just wondering if anybody had noticed the 3 generation reference here? 

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

And just when you want to see the goodbye . . . camera 2-9 is down!

The termite exterminator may be there working around the front door.  Never saw Bogdan move so fast as when he spotted the bugs by the door.