B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

5 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

@JenniferMom
You are not wrong. But I think what happens here is like always driving to work on the same route everyday. You want to see something different, but because you have already figured out the quicker route you always take it.

When someone else takes you and your the passenger you see things along that same route you missed because you are concentrated on driving.

Like earlier before Martina arrived N jumped into the pool, only to quickly get in the shower and then go to the terrace to lay out naked. Why jump in the pool? Right?

All the back and forth about N/B reminds me some people don't even like chocolate cake.

EVERYBODY LIKES CHOCOLATE CAKE!  Blasphemy.

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Where are Nan and Viv  ??

If I am correct about the exterminator being in B4, they may have been told to leave the villa.  T&E are still in B2 with no reason for staying there.  And the cam for the hall for the penthouse is still under maintenance.

1 minute ago, moules said:

If I am correct about the exterminator being in B4, they may have been told to leave the villa.  T&E are still in B2 with no reason for staying there.  And the cam for the hall for the penthouse is still under maintenance.

THANKS