Leora & Malia - Home Activities #13

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, sills said:

She is looking for a 4th for a foursome.

Is he still alive Paul?

Unless she can speak to the dead on the phone then yes he is still alive. 

What’s funny slipper ? That you criticize and we can’t ? Can’t be a different opinion or yours is always right ? You get furious when RDking gives you the confused  emojis , so , like you , I will post whatever I think is right and if you don’t like it or you find it funny , ignore list is the answer as you suggest .. don’t worry , your wish of no visitors will be a truth again by tomorrow , the LB will always be around to piss you off ( without even knowing anything  about the guy he is also judged as a loser - how surprising for you - ) when Santa Leora makes everything right - abandoning for the sake of euros or rubles her beloved dog and the love of her life according to you just to continue spreading her legs open and masturbates - and your ultimate wish wanting to see two non lesbians act in a lesbian way can keep you watching . 

Your opinions are heard with respect  and opposed with arguments , i guess you aren’t used in such debates with people who think different than you , this is the power of the forum and finally today we get actions  and posts , what more  to prove that things like this ( i don’t  care for whatever reasons ) bring  a different aura here … 

Looking forward to your next emoji 😂🤣😜🤪 , as you will also get many , but never ever from me .. that’s not my style , anything I need to say and express my opinion I do it with a post and never with emojis .

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't need you to shut up. You've already proven that you have the problem and either you'll deal with it or you'll rot with it. Either way it has nothing to do with me.

From the CC resident psychologist analyst expert :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, ddhm said:

What’s funny slipper ? That you criticize and we can’t ? Can’t be a different opinion or yours is always right ? You get furious when RDking gives you the confused  emojis , so , like you , I will post whatever I think is right and if you don’t like it or you find it funny , ignore list is the answer as you suggest .. don’t worry , your wish of no visitors will be a truth again by tomorrow , the LB will always be around to piss you off ( without even knowing anything  about the guy he is also judged as a loser - how surprising for you - ) when Santa Leora makes everything right - abandoning for the sake of euros or rubles her beloved dog and the love of her life according to you just to continue spreading her legs open and masturbates - and your ultimate wish wanting to see two non lesbians act in a lesbian way can keep you watching . 

Your opinions are heard with respect  and opposed with arguments , i guess you aren’t used in such debates with people who think different than you , this is the power of the forum and finally today we get actions  and posts , what more  to prove that things like this ( i don’t  care for whatever reasons ) bring  a different aura here … 

Looking forward to your next emoji 😂🤣😜🤪 , as you will also get many , but never ever from me .. that’s not my style , anything I need to say and express my opinion I do it with a post and never with emojis .

WHATEVERRRRR!!!!!!!!😂

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Put your glasses on Leora! Look how she squints, she can't see what's written on the TV screen.