Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Pretty girl leora Have a great day 

Peccato che non lo possiamo vedere ma soltanto farci un idea della sua giornata fuori casa. 

Un'altra prova a favore di Leora che fa quello che vuole (e meno male che RLC la costringe a stare a casa...). 

• Upvote 2

Come ieri, Malia è uscita soltanto verso mezzanotte ma se voleva uscire prima nessuna la costringeva a stare a casa. È ridicolo quindi lamentarsi di costrizioni che nella pratica non esistono. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Mh. I don't believe much in this reconstruction. Not because you translated it but because at this moment Leora doesn't seem closed to me at home like a nun in a monastery. And we know that Leora likes to do things her way and if she decides that that day she has to go out and sleep outside the house she will. 

If true, Leora would have only one choice, to leave RLC and go live with LB. But it wouldn't last a day, they'd end up throwing knives at each other. 

If the woman known as Leora did happen to say something such as what marco desribed and the translation he was using was close to being correct, it wouldn't have necessarily meant that she was referring to a situation being like a circus of her involvement with rlc, when she could have been referring to her situation of involvement with whoever it was or may be. I mean think about it, look at the ups and downs in her moods at times that's been noticed since she has supposedly been seeing someone else, along with marco mentioning that she had been yelling at whoever it was at the time.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

along with marco mentioning that she had been yelling at whoever it was at the time.

Spero per Leora che sia per quello. 

Perché francamente è ipocrita lamentarsi di non poter uscire di casa quanto vuole quando nella realtà può praticamente fare tutto. Anche dormire fuori casa per giorni se lo volesse. 

• Upvote 2