Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She could have handle all easily if she was behaving as normal as possible and not hiding her private life in Prague . She wouldn’t go through all this mess if she was a normal human being with behaviors that simply happen in front of cameras . Nobody asked from her to perform any sex things , but come on , don’t tell me that some times she couldn’t enjoy a cup of tea or a glass of beer with smiles and good vibes in her balcony with friends , without the daily stress of when she needs to go out of the apartment , when she needs to be back so the paying customers don’t complain , be at a certain prime time zone ready to masturbate or perform a show  and so on .

Trying to live a fake life just for the sake of money , it would have been a miracle if people here didn’t complain and if the apartment would have kept in being such a success as in Russia . She can’t fool anymore her private life in Prague , in Russia , she can’t fool anymore the people who are responsible for the life she has . 

Everyone else , and I mean this , EVERYONE , long time tenants with RLC , have managed to adjust their  lives in front of cameras and be part of it and after a certain point not even caring for the cameras , actually they know that they are successful because  they simply act natural and the paying members reward them for this normality . Here , in this apartment , everything is scheduled , the private meetings outside , the scheduled shows inside , the apartment is praised and actually some more people come to state their opinion only if anything spontaneous happens , like for example the visit of the male friend which for sure Leora didn’t ask like “ come on Dennis , come at home to have diner and relax watching TV “ , it just happened and even if the date was fixed since some period most probably , we actually felt bit of real , human reactions , even ignorance of the guy from Malia’s side was real and authentic and not a fake “ yes , hello , and how’s the weather in your village “ and bla bla bla .

My point is that since Leora ( and Malia , but she at least we know that she does whatever Leora asks from her which is even more pitiful ) decided to live her life in Prague in this certain way , she should be aware of all these things that she would have to face . You can’t fool anyone and at the same time everyone adores you and loves you . Karma is a bitch and life in a mysterious way takes back what gives you and the opposite , balance is always except some almost tiny  minorities .. and Leora isn’t a minority , she wants to have a super happy luxury life by fooling everyone around but “ ding dong hello “ , Leora isn’t a newcomer , she is an 8 years veteran employee of this business and company and the long fan base can’t be cheated or new fans can’t be achieved with this kind of life . 

A woman of 30 years of age should be shown more maturity , but if this is the so called intelligent Leora because she can still make the money and she thinks she’s currently “ winning “ , her current attitude , behavior and facing towards life will have many hard punishing lessons in the future .. I am sure the majority of this forum that we are a bit older , we can for sure know what happens when you are young and the mistakes you make because you think you will always be young and nothing and no one can be  over you . 

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A nice BJ and perhaps some sex as part of the deal , could make it for a year ( with lots of ups and downs as we see , that I can’t think that aren’t caused of Leora’s decision of how to live her life in Prague ) . 

👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️ Come with us ddhm. We will see if we can help you repair your broken record. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

PROOF!

Well for a start, that guy doesn't even live in Prague. Loverboy does, and is just down the road somewhere.

If you don't want to believe me, fine. Up to you. Don't listen to the repetitive people though here who have absolutely no clue at all. Because they genuinely don't know. A few of us do.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

she could have been referring to her situation of involvement with whoever it was or may be. I mean think about it, look at the ups and downs in her moods at times that's been noticed since she has supposedly been seeing someone else, along with marco mentioning that she had been yelling at whoever it was at the time.

✔️

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

If she always calls Paul she can't complain that he is still influential (and let's remember that she often said on the phone with her friend that she wanted to see Paul in Prague). 

True - This is ALL down to Leora, she cannot let go and is still trying her best to get him back. I hope it works, it very well may not work though, but there is no one else to blame for ANY of her actions. She has created all her problems herself.

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

True - This is ALL down to Leora, she cannot let go and is still trying her best to get him back. It very well may not work though, but there is no one else to blame for ANY of her actions.

Anche perché, fino a prova contraria, è lei a decidere di rimanere a dormire fuori e stare con LB. Mica gliela prescritto il medico o deciso noi per lei. Quindi, se mi è permesso, mi arrabbio un po' se mi viene scaricata una colpa che non ho commesso.