Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

29 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Honestly, the whole 'having a drink with friends thing isn't going to happen, I really don't think any of them have a lot of friends outside the BF's and a few girls they know from the salon who I've heard Leora talking to but there definitely doesn't seem to be this big group of people that are being kept away from the apartment. I've been out with girls who are extremely vein and honestly, other girls don't usually like them.

In reality, we have two women living in a rent free apartment that earn money from having cams 'snoop' on them while they're at home, one has a boyfriend and stays with him from time to time but not for long periods, the other is still infatuated with her ex despite having a boyfriend in Prague and appears to be doing everything she can to convince anybody viewing (including POTENTIALLY Paul) that it is just a casual fling that will amount to nothing because she knows full well that if she brings a man home, pushes Malia aside and blows any future relationship with Paul by doing so then it'll all come tumbling down when she loses viewers, her friend and potentially Paul.

That is my logical view on it, I may be wrong but until I see anything to convince me otherwise then I'll stick by it.

Good points and written in a very nice way  , as I said , I have stop speculating of what’s happening outside , it creates much controversy and quarrels here , I just see things inside apartment that make me be totally ice cold , it is for sure not a nice image to see people feeling sad , but the way these two girls have decided to live their life outside of this apartment , it is 1000% their actions that causes them to be in tears , anger management , disappointments , extreme happy periods and the opposite . In a few words , life actions define how life will treat you back . Leora then plays with two men , the guy in Prague and her long term boyfriend , but …. We aren’t present to see and we have never seen this Prague guy so we can at least create an opinion about him and Paul , well , if Leora found a guy in Prague , i wonder how and if anyone here believes that if he was the one and only , why Leora tried to start something with someone else ? So , she’s cheating both then I guess 😂🤣 But of course ,  I also believe that both play her well , Leora will always return to this guy in Prague and Paul , he knows that he can always have this woman around the way he wishes , after all , without him , Leora would always be lost in her life , that’s why I consider that she has Paul more as a soul mate rather that an erotical still relationship . 

In general , we try to watch this apartment to see things , we see a repeated situation each and everyday and I am investing  my time to apartments that they really respect my money that I invest for RLC , therefore , when I see opinions like yours , respecting also others posters opinions , I am glad that we can still here exchange some really good opinions and ideas about this place ☺️ Well done good friend 😇

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

over a man she only wants to see part time anyway.

Esattamente questo. Stiamo parlando di un rapporto che praticamente non è un rapporto. Quante volte Leora poteva uscire di casa per andare da lui e invece rimaneva a casa? potenzialmente potrebbe uscire con lui TUTTI I GIORNI se è vero che ci tiene a lui. Eppure sì o no ci esce una volta massimo due volte a settimana. Il resto delle volte o esce con Malia o per i fatti suoi con le altre amiche.

E di nuovo, nessuno la costringe a stare a casa eh. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Exactly this. We are talking about a relationship that is practically not a relationship. How many times could Leora leave the house to go to him and stay at home instead? she could potentially hang out with him EVERY DAY if it's true that she cares about him. Yet yes or no he comes out once a maximum of twice a week. The rest of the time either goes out with Malia or on her own with other friends.

And again, no one forces her to stay home huh. 

Until summertime arrived, she hardly spoke to him for 2, 3 months, let alone see him. 2 crisis meetings in 12 days. Now it's summer and suddenly out of nowhere ......

Yes, i have said this for months and months. She has literally refused to see him sometimes. Late last year - 8 nights home alone and saw him for......THIRTY MINUTES.

But I'm just repeating myself. I KNOW fully why she is doing what she's doing with him, why she can't let go. But i will never be comfortable with it. And yes you're right - This is not a 'Relationship'. Anything but.

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Esattamente questo. Stiamo parlando di un rapporto che praticamente non è un rapporto. Quante volte Leora poteva uscire di casa per andare da lui e invece rimaneva a casa? potenzialmente potrebbe uscire con lui TUTTI I GIORNI se è vero che ci tiene a lui. Eppure sì o no ci esce una volta massimo due volte a settimana. Il resto delle volte o esce con Malia o per i fatti suoi con le altre amiche.

E di nuovo, nessuno la costringe a stare a casa eh. 

maybe its just a sexfriend and not a boyfriend

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Until summertime arrived, she hardly spoke to him, let alone see him. Now it's summer and ......

E di nuovo hai ragione. E questo fa ancora più ridere se si pensa che Malia, in pieno periodo di restrizioni, è stata UN INTERA SETTIMANA DAL SUO RAGAZZO. Mentre Leora, che poteva fare la stessa cosa ma per pochi giorni (o pure una settimana anche lei) non ci ha nemmeno pensato. Cosa l'avrebbe trattenuta dal farlo? non si sa...e sappiamo che Paul non la sta seguendo su rlc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And again you are right. And this is even more funny when you consider that Malia, in full period of restrictions, has been A WHOLE WEEK FROM HER BOY. While Leora, who could have done the same but didn't even think about it for a few days. What would keep her from doing it? we do not know ... and we know that Paul is not following her on rlc.

Yep, who knows what is in her head. But we see what we see, we hear what we hear. And she has always wanted it to be as casual as possible. He doesn't. 

But who always wins? Who's in charge?

And cam 11 still has that horrible tapping sound on it.