Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Yep, cam 2 is now free cam for all.

Mind you, they did this last week for cam 1 and it switched back half an hour later.

Il y a 2 heures, ddhm a dit :

She could have handle all easily if she was behaving as normal as possible and not hiding her private life in Prague . She wouldn’t go through all this mess if she was a normal human being with behaviors that simply happen in front of cameras . Nobody asked from her to perform any sex things , but come on , don’t tell me that some times she couldn’t enjoy a cup of tea or a glass of beer with smiles and good vibes in her balcony with friends , without the daily stress of when she needs to go out of the apartment , when she needs to be back so the paying customers don’t complain , be at a certain prime time zone ready to masturbate or perform a show  and so on .

Trying to live a fake life just for the sake of money , it would have been a miracle if people here didn’t complain and if the apartment would have kept in being such a success as in Russia . She can’t fool anymore her private life in Prague , in Russia , she can’t fool anymore the people who are responsible for the life she has . 

Everyone else , and I mean this , EVERYONE , long time tenants with RLC , have managed to adjust their  lives in front of cameras and be part of it and after a certain point not even caring for the cameras , actually they know that they are successful because  they simply act natural and the paying members reward them for this normality . Here , in this apartment , everything is scheduled , the private meetings outside , the scheduled shows inside , the apartment is praised and actually some more people come to state their opinion only if anything spontaneous happens , like for example the visit of the male friend which for sure Leora didn’t ask like “ come on Dennis , come at home to have diner and relax watching TV “ , it just happened and even if the date was fixed since some period most probably , we actually felt bit of real , human reactions , even ignorance of the guy from Malia’s side was real and authentic and not a fake “ yes , hello , and how’s the weather in your village “ and bla bla bla .

My point is that since Leora ( and Malia , but she at least we know that she does whatever Leora asks from her which is even more pitiful ) decided to live her life in Prague in this certain way , she should be aware of all these things that she would have to face . You can’t fool anyone and at the same time everyone adores you and loves you . Karma is a bitch and life in a mysterious way takes back what gives you and the opposite , balance is always except some almost tiny  minorities .. and Leora isn’t a minority , she wants to have a super happy luxury life by fooling everyone around but “ ding dong hello “ , Leora isn’t a newcomer , she is an 8 years veteran employee of this business and company and the long fan base can’t be cheated or new fans can’t be achieved with this kind of life . 

A woman of 30 years of age should be shown more maturity , but if this is the so called intelligent Leora because she can still make the money and she thinks she’s currently “ winning “ , her current attitude , behavior and facing towards life will have many hard punishing lessons in the future .. I am sure the majority of this forum that we are a bit older , we can for sure know what happens when you are young and the mistakes you make because you think you will always be young and nothing and no one can be  over you . 

Honestly, the whole 'having a drink with friends thing isn't going to happen, I really don't think any of them have a lot of friends outside the BF's and a few girls they know from the salon who I've heard Leora talking to but there definitely doesn't seem to be this big group of people that are being kept away from the apartment. I've been out with girls who are extremely vein and honestly, other girls don't usually like them.

In reality, we have two women living in a rent free apartment that earn money from having cams 'snoop' on them while they're at home, one has a boyfriend and stays with him from time to time but not for long periods, the other is still infatuated with her ex despite having a boyfriend in Prague and appears to be doing everything she can to convince anybody viewing (including POTENTIALLY Paul) that it is just a casual fling that will amount to nothing because she knows full well that if she brings a man home, pushes Malia aside and blows any future relationship with Paul by doing so then it'll all come tumbling down when she loses viewers, her friend and potentially Paul.

That is my logical view on it, I may be wrong but until I see anything to convince me otherwise then I'll stick by it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, marco6742 said:

Honestly, the whole 'having a drink with friends thing isn't going to happen, I really don't think any of them have a lot of friends outside the BF's and a few girls they know from the salon who I've heard Leora talking to but there definitely doesn't seem to be this big group of people that are being kept away from the apartment. I've been out with girls who are extremely vein and honestly, other girls don't usually like them.

In reality, we have two women living in a rent free apartment that earn money from having cams 'snoop' on them while they're at home, one has a boyfriend and stays with him from time to time but not for long periods, the other is still infatuated with her ex despite having a boyfriend in Prague and appears to be doing everything she can to convince anybody viewing (including POTENTIALLY Paul) that it is just a casual fling that will amount to nothing because she knows full well that if she brings a man home, pushes Malia aside and blows any future relationship with Paul by doing so then it'll all come tumbling down when she loses viewers, her friend and potentially Paul.

That is my logical view on it, I may be wrong but until I see anything to convince me otherwise then I'll stick by it.

AGREE 99%!

The only part i disagree on, is her "doing everything she can to convince anybody viewing (including POTENTIALLY Paul) that it is just a casual fling that will amount to nothing" - Because she could have seen him so often yet has chosen not to, even turning down his invitations. If she is that much into him, that wouldn't happen over an entire year. And she has clearly shown he will always be second choice, no matter what happens in future.

The girls outside are 3, maybe 4 at most, and with LB that's all Leora has. Malia doesn't hang around with them, she is more of a client to them at the salon. When she goes out it's to see a guy or (from time to time) do temp work. She will not change anything until she knows the chances of getting Paul have gone for good. And even then, you may see no change at all anyway, even after Malia leaves. People are not there simply because that is how she wants it. That will not change. She's created this life and will stick with it. The reasons why don't matter, at the end of the day, this is her choice.

Leora is living the way SHE wants. 

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

AGREE 100%.

The girls outside are 3, maybe 4 at most, and with LB that's all Leora has. Malia doesn't hang around with them, she is more of a client to them at the salon. When she goes out it's to see her guy or (from time to time) do temp work. She will not change anything until she knows the chances of getting Paul have gone for good. And even then, you may see no change at all anyway, even after Malia leaves. People are not there because that is how she wants it. That will not change. She's created this.

Leora is living the way SHE wants. 

1000%✔️

• Like 2

Regardless of whatever may have ever been known to have occurred at the apartment, or whatever may have ever been overheard in regards to whatever may have been thought to possibly occur away from the apartment at times there, there still remains the fact that the former project residences in their homeland were discontinued, as well as a likelihood of there not being so good of an economy that yielded plenty of employment opportunities or availabilities where they were from. Such matters make differences in influencing peoples choices and decisions in their lives.

• Like 2

Don't get me wrong, I'm fascinated by Leora and have been since discovering her from 4Chan years ago back in Russia, seeing a girl friend moving in and seeing their relationship blossom to some serious intimacy has really got my attention and Malia seems like a very sweet 'normal' homely woman! So I am slightly bias towards them staying single and 'taking care of each other' but I'm a realist and know two attractive single women in Prague will only stay single for a limited time.

Leora and Malia are their own people and can do what they want, as long as they maintain the home 'fun' then I don't really mind them taking care of their natural urges by seeing men outside the apartment.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
54 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm fascinated by Leora and have been since discovering her from 4Chan years ago back in Russia, seeing a girl friend moving in and seeing their relationship blossom to some serious intimacy has really got my attention and Malia seems like a very sweet 'normal' homely woman! So I am slightly bias towards them staying single and 'taking care of each other' but I'm a realist and know two attractive single women in Prague will only stay single for a limited time.

Leora and Malia are their own people and can do what they want, as long as they maintain the home 'fun' then I don't really mind them taking care of their natural urges by seeing men outside the apartment.

AGREED 1000%!!

I am in the "Ok with how it is" camp, i have no interest in seeing anyone as a guest. I find it boring. I fully know there are others who are the opposite, and do wish to see people there, everyone has their own way of looking at it. But personally, i am happy with this situation. And there is no rule to say anyone has to be brought home ever, none at all. The problem i have, is seeing how much Leora has put herself through (Sceaming, tears, tantrums, lies, bizarre decisions and behaviour) over a man she only wants to see part time anyway. That's what i will never be comfortable with.