Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

From experience, summer is the worst time for relationships (and new years eve but that's a whole other story), scantily clad women walking about turning boyfriends heads make girlfriends go a little mental especially if they can't be with them all the time to make sure they aren't straying, the conflicts of a womans mind....

He daren't do anything like that. His balls would end up in the river....

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I was not comparing her to Kitty at all - I simply commented on the arguing that occurs, which if you don't know, is what Leora and Loverboy have done a lot of. That is what i meant!! That is what it would LOOK like.

And certainly NOTHING about anyone's health!! For fucks sake. You cannot say fucking anything here!!

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

And Leora doesn't ??🤔

maybe i dont know but it dont look as severe as kitty who can stay hours and hours and hours mad and crying and what a miracle the next morning shes ok and smiling everything is cool, maybe i dont watch leora enough but i never saw her like that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I was not comparing her to Kitty at all - I simply commented on the arguing that occurs, which if you don't know, is what Leora and Loverboy have done a lot of. That is what i meant!! That is what it would LOOK like.

And certainly NOTHING about anyone's health!! For fucks sake. You cannot say fucking anything here!!

for sure u can, i didnt said that in a harmful way

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe i dont know but it dont look as severe as kitty who can stay hours and hours and hours mad and crying and what a miracle the next morning shes ok and smiling everything is cool, maybe i dont watch leora enough but i never saw her like that

She has argued with Loverboy on the phone many times, and has screamed and yelled at him on those calls, sounding like she hates him. That is all what i was comparing to Nenemoh, nothing else. And not just rowing, but yelling at him. And there has been A LOT of calls like that. Not as many now, but last year there was. It hasn't been nice to see or hear. In fact, the longest she has gone without falling out with him is about 6 weeks, that's all, over the full year. And all done on camera to witness. This is why the whole thing with him is weird.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You have been watching her for long enough now mate to know what it was that made her the "star" she used to be, and it certainly wasn't being absent and shopping for most of the days and evenings.

Personal opinion mate!!

Aye, I have, and some of the comments I made in a post on page #9 happened to be related to the matter as well mate.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I suppose someone's neck or back may be bothering them since it appeared that a mechanical massager may have been retrieved and being used.

Forse è l'unica cosa che non butterà via dopo un solo uso 😄

• Like 1