Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just an aside, after they went to bed last night, i read that this Kitty and Smith had a big row, so i looked in a couple of times and sure enough, she was yelling on the phone then yelling at him in person for quite some time. Didn't watch very much as it isn't very nice to see. And i believe from seeing it on activity, this certainly isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened between them.

The reason i mention it is this. If Leora lived with Loverboy, that is what it would be like. Horrible. Just bear that in mind.

Dio quanto hai ragione. Ma se deve succedere (che vadano a vivere insieme) speriamo che lo facciano lontano dalle telecamere.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

God how right you are. But if it has to happen (let them move in together) let's hope they do it away from the cameras.

It would certainly have to be, no question about that. Never be on here.

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Today camcaps is not working properly 

They must be doing system maintenance. 

They will upgrade the site with new software 😇

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Having managed to finally log in, and read what i have read, then i will say this.

Does not matter which tenant in which apartment it is. IF it is true, that things written here on CC can affect what happens on camera (especially in a bad 'I'm taking my ball home' way), if a few paltry comments on a forum can change the whole attitude, then RLC should be getting on the phone and reading them the riot act.

Because NO ONE is bigger than the company as they say. They are paid very handsomely to do their job. And it IS a job. They are not paid to then change how they behave over one or two things said somewhere else. I really do hope this is NOT the case.....

Absolutely, one point though, there are a few other forums about, I came here a long while ago from another site that had a very toxic fanbase, some had a hatred for Leora as well, I'd like to think it wasn't one of us that has pissed her off but I guess we'll never know.

Either way, if she's throwing a hissy fit, how long before Malia gets pissed off at not getting her mind blowing orgasms and more to the point, having to hold up the apartment while the other throws a tantrum and remains away? Even if RLC were to give her a kick up the backside, I believe that will only make things a lot worse.

I may be wrong about the whole thing and she's taking care of an old lady somewhere? So this is purely speculation!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Absolutely, one point though, there are a few other forums about, I came here a long while ago from another site that had a very toxic fanbase, some had a hatred for Leora as well, I'd like to think it wasn't one of us that has pissed her off but I guess we'll never know.

Either way, if she's throwing a hissy fit, how long before Malia gets pissed off at not getting her mind blowing orgasms and more to the point, having to hold up the apartment while the other throws a tantrum and remains away? Even if RLC were to give her a kick up the backside, I believe that will only make things a lot worse.

I may be wrong about the whole thing and she's taking care of an old lady somewhere? So this is purely speculation!

She had been subject to a lot of flak for years and years, some has been very personal and unwarranted, and still continues, Malia gets the same. But if someone, anyone reacts to what is written by changing how they behave, that is a different thing altogether. For example, if she DID react to what is written, why haven't they gone all the way yet? That is the positive side. So this is what i am saying. If this idea is true, that if people in any apartment "Go on strike" down to a post of a forum, then i can hardly see RLC being impressed by it. No matter who is doing it.

Oh, btw - She IS helping out her mate who had the appendicitis, that's true.