Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Does anyone have a problem with camcaps too 

Too slow and server error 

Must be under maintenance

Yes, the site has been experiencing technical difficulties quite a bit so far today.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, they were about the watch something then decided it was food time. She's been battling mozzies for a while in there.

For an intelligent woman she sometimes lacks common sense. If she leaves doors and windows open then critters will make themselves comfortable and her uncomfortable, she can't be that dumb.

She wastes money hand over fist on shit that she uses once or twice before dispatching it into the Prague "black hole" never to be seen again.

If she used some of her " hard earned " 🤣 wealth and purchased either a portable air conditioning unit or a couple of good fans, she could then leave the doors and windows shut when she goes out.

She could get two or three for what she wastes on " takeaway " food or spar sessions. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora est revenue 2 seconde allez dans sa chambre mettre quelque chose dans un grand sac en papier et ressortie avec le sac environ 14h30

E anche stasera non tornerà se si è portata via i prodotti per i capelli. 

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora est revenue 2 seconde allez dans sa chambre mettre quelque chose dans un grand sac en papier et ressortie avec le sac environ 14h30

E anche stasera non tornerà se si è portata via i prodotti per i capelli. 

I've mentioned before that any of the project's participants deciding to spend times away from their apartments to do other things really is not that big of a deal imo. It doesn't matter to me what any of them may or may not do whenever any of them are away from their apartments because it doesn't make any sense to be at all concerned about what anyone may be doing elsewhere if it will have no affect on someone somewhere else.

I do believe that any participant who does begin spending half or more of their time away from their apartment and is not known to be doing so because of something such as employment elsewhere, should reconsider their desire to be a participant of the project, and perhaps consider seeking employment elsewhere rather than only being involved in something of which they may only be interested in participating in less than half of the time, and perhaps even consider other living arrangements elsewhere as well.

Imo, any participant of the project was more than likely well aware of what the project was supposed to be about at the time they became a participant, and any participant that may not be employed elsewhere, should be willing to participate in being a participant of the project for at least half of the time or more. Here lately, it has seemed that has been borderline of occurring at the apartment usually referred to here, and more so by one of the two, than the other. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Having managed to finally log in, and read what i have read, then i will say this.

Does not matter which tenant in which apartment it is. IF it is true, that things written here on CC can affect what happens on camera (especially in a bad 'I'm taking my ball home' way), if a few paltry comments on a forum can change the whole attitude of a tenant, then RLC should be getting on the phone and reading them the riot act.

Because NO ONE is bigger than the company as they say. They are paid very handsomely to do their job. And it IS a job. They are not paid to then change how they behave over one or two things said somewhere else. I really do hope this is NOT the case.....

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

And even tonight she won't be back if she took her hair products away. 

I don't think she took any hair products with her or when she returned briefly.

When she left originally she only took her black handbag with a couple of stick on tattoos and an item of new clothing that still had the tag on( perhaps to exchange ).

When she returned a few minutes later she also had a large carrier bag which she didn't put down, she went to the bedroom and picked up some loose notes ( money ) and left again immediately.🙂

• Like 1