Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

Il y a 1 heure, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Just an aside, after they went to bed last night, i read that this Kitty and Smith had a big row, so i looked in a couple of times and sure enough, she was yelling on the phone then yelling at him in person for quite some time. Didn't watch very much as it isn't very nice to see. And i believe from seeing it on activity, this certainly isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened between them.

The reason i mention it is this. If Leora lived with Loverboy, that is what it would be like. Horrible. Just bear that in mind.

Kitty is gorgeous (when she isn't wearing warpaint), she is also completely mental, smith is the most laid back dude on the planet and she seems to hate him for it, it's a bizzare situation, it's more like a brother and sister

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

Kitty is gorgeous (when she isn't wearing warpaint), she is also completely mental, smith is the most laid back dude on the planet and she seems to hate him for it, it's a bizzare situation, it's more like a brother and sister

This has already been taken the wrong way today. All i said was about seeing a couple arguing, it's not nice, and that is what we'd see if she lived with LB. That is all i said! 

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

She had been subject to a lot of flak for years and years, some has been very personal and unwarranted, and still continues, Malia gets the same. But if someone, anyone reacts to what is written by changing how they behave, that is a different thing altogether. For example, if she DID react to what is written, why haven't they gone all the way yet? So this is what i am saying. If this idea is true, that if people in any apartment "Go on strike" down to a post of a forum, then i can hardly see RLC being impressed by it. No matter who is doing it.

Oh, btw - She IS helping out her mate who had the appendicitis, that's true.

She must be able to ignore the bad comments by now, she's a veteran and should be able to brush them off, she's certainly got her mind on something other than the daily RLC routine at the moment, if it's a friend that needs help, fair enough.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

She must be able to ignore the bad comments by now, she's a veteran and should be able to brush them off, she's certainly got her mind on something other than the daily RLC routine at the moment, if it's a friend that needs help, fair enough.

Yeah, but we mustn't ignore that a certain someone else is playing his role this summer too....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Hard on chris said:

Is there only me trying to get on here all day  or  what

No Chris, everyone has been affected since early this morning.

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Yeah, but we mustn't ignore that a certain someone else is playing his role this summer too....

From experience, summer is the worst time for relationships (and new years eve but that's a whole other story), scantily clad women walking about turning boyfriends heads make girlfriends go a little mental especially if they can't be with them all the time to make sure they aren't straying, the conflicts of a womans mind....

• Like 1