Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

56 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

For Malia fans ... Tomorrow is her birthday .. 28 years old ... Ha ha ha

Let’s see if we get the balloons .. 😏🤓🤩

27 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am a fan of Leora, but I have to say y'all are super fans and obedient soldiers of Leora and Malia, because every single day they're doing practically the same thing, but y'all hang in there for every single minute of it

Because maybe , maybe , maybe , there will be something more happening … like a change of position while masturbating together for example which will be welcomed as an amazing new thing on the table ☺️😇

That it certainly is 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

At times when i look at the thumbs, i wish i hadn't. Just seen a man wearing a baseball cap indoors, and not only that, it's back to front.

That sort of thing should be punishable by 20 years in jail.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, but we mustn't ignore that a certain someone else is playing his role this summer too....

Actually, it would help very, very much if that certain someone, was ignored. When, or if it happens, that the certain someone should be seen on any,

or all of the cameras in the apartment. Only then, would there be justifiable concern regarding his activity. In my opinion.

Yes, I have heard the yelling, and crying Leora has done in the past. Has all the day, after day, speculation regarding what Leora does, the instant she steps out the 

door, resolved anything. In my opinion, it has not. 

Malia was crying yesterday also. Where is all the speculation as to the who, what , and why, she was crying ?  

Or does she not have any virtual suitors ?? To guide her every step ???  That Leora seems to have !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, scutus said:

Actually, it would help very, very much if that certain someone, was ignored. When, or if it happens, that the certain someone should be seen on any,

or all of the cameras in the apartment. Only then, would there be justifiable concern regarding his activity. In my opinion.

Yes, I have heard the yelling, and crying Leora has done in the past. Has all the day, after day, speculation regarding what Leora does, the instant she steps out the 

door, resolved anything. In my opinion, it has not. 

Malia was crying yesterday also. Where is all the speculation as to the who, what , and why, she was crying ?  

Or does she not have any virtual suitors ?? To guide her every step ???  Tha

Fine. That's your view on what should be written here. I have mine, so please don't tell me what to say. I don't tell you do i? Why not pick up on everyone else who's mentioned him recently too. And all of the yelling has indeed been inside the apartment funnily enough, not outside. Unless we can't talk about what happens on camera now either.

Oh and i know exactly what is going on with Malia.