Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

il y a une heure, jimbo4 a dit :

Doesn't flatter either of them at all, as someone remarked to me it makes Leora look much older than 30 years.🙈

Perhaps this is her way of showing the peasants what the future holds for those that stick around. 🙈

I'm starting to notice a bit of descent towards the viewers,its almost like someone on one of these forums has been shouting orders and she's telling them she'll do stuff when she wants and not the viewers. Weird night last night,gone the night before and if i recall, a night of just teasing but no touching the night before that.

I may be wrong but i'm noticing a change in her attitude over the last few days.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

200.gif

sweet dreams pretty girls leora and malia 💕👩‍❤️‍👩💕

Sleep well 🛌😴

See you tomorrow 

😍

Me thinks that filipe...him may have went to la la land himself after the kittens did last night. 😸

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

I'm starting to notice a bit of descent towards the viewers,its almost like someone on one of these forums has been shouting orders and she's telling them she'll do stuff when she wants and not the viewers. Weird night last night,gone the night before and if i recall, a night of just teasing but no touching the night before that.

I may be wrong but i'm noticing a change in her attitude over the last few days.

I can assure you and I KNOW that complains have been sent to RLC by subscribers ( I can tell for sure 5 ) for the situation in this apartment the last 3-4 months .. This I know for sure .. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can assure you and I KNOW that complains have been sent to RLC by subscribers ( I can tell for sure 5 ) for the situation in this apartment the last 3-4 months .. This I know for sure .. 

Anyone who may have done so, more than likely wasted their time. But, they can keep on wasting their time if they choose to, because it won't do them any good. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The admin. at rlc could care less about any complaints from anyone unless any happen to affect the company's revenue. Most would realize what would be more of an attraction to their business, would have better chances of creating more business and in doing so would be more profitable than what some complaints are probably in regards to coming from anyone who would rather that things be some other ways that would more than likely not be as much of any popularity factor as far as they may be concerned. They may be naive in regards to some things, but they likely are not that naive or ignorant.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

She enjoys the accolades when they are showered on her, but like all diva's she does not take constructive and arguably deserved criticism very well, and is known to retaliate by withholding " favours " which have been to some viewers borderline boring anyway, instead of appraising herself and trying to rectify what if anything could have caused the dissent.

She can as far as I'm concerned sulk and throw her little tantrums as often as she wishes, it still doesn't alter the situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2