Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

the girls will go out 

Preparation 

😻

i wish for her birthday that they can have a big party with friends from the hair saloons and bf in the apt so they can break cc forum and the internet

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Le ragazze sono uscite, ancora tanti auguri a Malia ❤️

malia i wish u to be happy for your birthday cuz i dont know if u are happy with your stay in prague

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girls leora and malia have a great happy afternoon

💕👩‍❤️‍👩💕

😻

Me thinks filipe....him was purring when him was noticing some kittens being frisky and playful with each other last night. 😸

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Me thinks filipe....him was purring when him was noticing some kittens being frisky and playful with each other last night. 😸

that will be a good birthday gift for malia if sum1 give her a lil kitty cat, could be fun to watch,

9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

malia i wish u to be happy for your birthday cuz i dont know if u are happy with your stay in prague

If she was not happy with her situation, she would have left a long time ago, nothing prevents her from returning to her country if she wants to and this apartment is not a prison, there is little doubt in it, in view of the short time that she is present in the apartment in general😁
She seems to have made friends since she arrived in this apartment, plus she even seems to have found a boyfriend
I think she must earn a lot of money for her participation in RLC and the joint show with Leora knowing that life is not very expensive in the Czech Republic
All that to say that she must live a very good life 😁

21 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

leora and malia love animals except insect of course but why they dont have any pets in their apt in prague

Leora is still involved in some financial assistance of an animal santuary and care facility back in their previous location of residency. She is also involved in some financial assistance related to the care of her little dog who is being cared for by her previous roommate there. No one knows for certain other than she and her roommate whether or not pets happen to be permitted in the apartment there or the building it is in.

• Like 2