Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

24 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

So you say it is priceless and then put a price on it.

OK.. You strike a hard bargain knowing the content of the video as outlined as priceless..

You win... I can go to £1.75 but I only hope it's not the useful stuff the pair of them attribute to.. 

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Leora is still involved in some financial assistance of an animal santuary and care facility back in their previous location of residency. She is also involved in some financial assistance related to the care of her little dog who is being cared for by her previous roommate there. No one knows for certain other than she and her roommate whether or not pets happen to be permitted in the apartment there or the building it is in.

ok i see, i was just asking

39 minutes ago, brian smith said:

OK.. You strike a hard bargain knowing the content of the video as outlined as priceless..

You win... I can go to £1.75 but I only hope it's not the useful stuff the pair of them attribute to.. 

No this is a further step than they have managed so far.  I was hoping they would take this step.  I'm still looking for them to go further.  But this is the best they have done up to now, except maybe for the time they were dildoing together and Leora did anal.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

No this is a further step than they have managed so far.  I was hoping they would take this step.  I'm still looking for them to go further.  But this is the best they have done up to now, except maybe for the time they were dildoing together and Leora did anal.

Malia has done it the once, by herself of course, about a month ago. It's a big step, for anything like that when they are together, but you just never know! But personally, if only they would contemplate doing other things involving, shall we say, the mouth!

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Though it may have been so, but there is also a definite difference between tasteful and tasteless humor as well mate. 

I understand what you are saying Nich but humour is a subjective subject and also can be regional, for instance the British find it difficult sometimes to understand American humour, and even within our own country there are regional differences of appreciation.

I would respectfully share with you this paragraph from the explanation of British humour by Wikipedia which can be looked up online.

British humour carries a strong element of satire aimed at the absurdity of everyday life. Common themes include sarcasminsultsself-deprecationtaboo subjects, punsinnuendowit, and the British class system.[1] These are often accompanied by a deadpan delivery which is present throughout the British sense of humour.[2] It may be used to bury emotions in a way that seems unkind in the eyes of other cultures.[3] Jokes are told about everything and almost no subject is off-limits, though a lack of subtlety when discussing controversial issues is sometimes considered insensitive.[4] Many British comedy series have become internationally popular, serving as a representation of British culture to international audiences.

So mate you may appreciate that we sometimes laugh at the absurdity of how some people can try and be more offended than the next person over a difference in humour interpretation. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia has done it the once, by herself of course, about a month ago. It's a big step, for anything like that when they are together, but you just never know! But personally, if only they would contemplate doing other things involving, shall we say, the mouth!

licking the breasts and the kitten 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If Malia did anal I missed it,  let me know if she does it again.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

licking the breasts and the kitten 

.....Or maybe just a little kiss would be nice!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, keeper31 said:

If Malia did anal I missed it,  let me know if she does it again.

It was May 26th, home alone, she did 2 bates, first one was anal with the toy.