Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Leora is still involved in some financial assistance of an animal santuary and care facility back in their previous location of residency. She is also involved in some financial assistance related to the care of her little dog who is being cared for by her previous roommate there. No one knows for certain other than she and her roommate whether or not pets happen to be permitted in the apartment there or the building it is in.

I'm very sad to hear this..

I must put myself forward to care for said little dog..

Please get in touch with me at the address below..

C/o:-   Pa Kettle - Canine Department

Tower of London

LD1 5d9

PS..Rest assured the matter will receive my immediate attention and said animal will  be taken care of...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, brian smith said:

C/o:-   Pa Kettle - Canine Department

Tower of London

LD1 5d9

Ps..Rest assured the matter will be taken care of...

It is a shame that there is not a " SICK " emoji !   For your SICK post !  IMO 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, is today really Malia's birthday? 

In tal caso, happy birthday 🎉

For the record. Her birthday is July  1 . But she will, I am sure, be happy for gifts given both days !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, brian smith said:

C/o:-   Pa Kettle - Canine Department

Tower of London

LD1 5d9

PS..Rest assured the matter will receive my immediate attention and said animal will  be taken care of...

You are not only sad, but actually a quite pathetic little attention seeker as well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora on the phone with Paul 

She has called both Paul and Loverboy today.

The call at the bedroom window where she was very happy and laughing was to LB.

I keep telling you, nothing has changed. They are still together.

29 minutes ago, brian smith said:

I would say some have offended 0ne or two people on this forum..

You have managed probably to offend some 20 million in one sentence..

That's some going.. 🙂

It's not classed  as offensive if people are laughing at themselves, in which case I would on your reckoning have offended 19,999999 as I don't count.

That's the problem with society today, there is no sense of humour, everyone is offended by everyone else or everything.

Which brings me to your tongue in cheek joke about the dogs. Now I understood that it was humour and not a serious statement, but some people in this world and especially on this forum find it difficult to separate one from another.

An official complaint will I imagine be made to the " killjoy in chief " of the forum recommending severe action being taken against you with possibly a lifetime ban on you ever being allowed to keep pets. 🤣

To those who took your remarks wrongly I would say " Come on people, lighten up a little and stop taking yourselves so seriously "

I will await the disapproving emoji's from the usual suspects....with a smile on my face.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She has called both Paul and Loverboy today.

The call at the bedroom window where she was very happy and laughing was to LB.

I keep telling you, nothing has changed. They are still together.

great love Paul 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Wonder what Leora will give Maila as a birthday present?

The present she gave her last night wasn't too bad! 😃

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Which brings me to your tongue in cheek joke about the dogs. Now I understood that it was humour and not a serious statement, but some people in this world and especially on this forum find it difficult to separate one from another.

To those who took your remarks wrongly I would say " Come on people, lighten up a little and stop taking yourselves so seriously "

I will await the disapproving emoji's from the usual suspects....with a smile on my face.

Though it may have been so, but there is also a definite difference between tasteful and tasteless humor as well mate. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

If she was not happy with her situation, she would have left a long time ago, nothing prevents her from returning to her country if she wants to and this apartment is not a prison, there is little doubt in it, in view of the short time that she is present in the apartment in general😁
She seems to have made friends since she arrived in this apartment, plus she even seems to have found a boyfriend
I think she must earn a lot of money for her participation in RLC and the joint show with Leora knowing that life is not very expensive in the Czech Republic
All that to say that she must live a very good life 😁

Around 5,000€ per month isn’t bad I guess 😉 or a bit less of around 4,000€ to be a bit more accurate 😁