Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

If there can be happiness for Kitty and Smith, I would be all about it. But make no mistake, it is her I want to see happy. The toxicity hurts me. I even care enough about Smith to hope for his ultimate happiness.

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

wtf when i just said hes on a roll, its already toilet paper time

They were drinking and kitty had a great day. I don't know the details but from what I can tell she may have had a modeling job after her nose surgery and i would be led to believe that not only did she ace it, not only did she feel like a real model, she aced it and and I imagine she looked great doing it too. I hope I am right.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Yes, I saw. Perhaps it is the start of something. There was a similar thing that happened in B1 yesterday. Did you see it? I happened across it almost by accident.

I didn’t see it , thanks for the info , I will check some replays , but I believe it is only a coincidence ☺️ It has been just a full action everywhere tonight and lucky also to catch this detail in the bathroom between K&S , Kitty was laughing and kind of signaling with her eyes to Smith “ what the hell are you doing ? “ 😂🤣