Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

but it is very easy to be a pundit here than to on cam 24/7.

Absolutely.

I am sensitive to rationalizing too much so it's interesting that you mention that.  We all have hard and fast opinions on everything ... which is great ... but I believe it is equally important to carry an open mind and imagine yourself in other people's shoes and be open to other thoughts and ideas.  That is all I do here.  But most important,  is grounding everything in visual evidence.  There is so so very much that we do not see.  So I think it's a good practice to be guarded in our opinions and be open to new thoughts and ideas.

Yes it's true I respect DD's passion here and agree with a lot of what he says.  I was not trying to trash him at all.  I just think he is treating Kitty differently than Gina and I wonder if he is being consistent.  That's all.   

I need to stop talking about this because I just learned (OT) that Stella and Gina and some other girl were kissing ... while I was away????  Really? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Matter = RLC tenants....they don't care and the viewers do not matter :biggrin:  Thanks for clearing that up Nick!

LMAO. Anytime HF, although I did edit the comment slightly but obviously not before you responded. 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I've been called worse.  Ask Harley.

No comment :biggrin:

You know I love JennMom!  It's your brother/boyfriend/future husband/future Ex I have trouble with....I just can't seem to jump on his band wagon!!  Oh well, I'm sure it's me and not you all at all..

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Absolutely.

I am sensitive to rationalizing too much so it's interesting that you mention that.  We all have hard and fast opinions on everything ... which is great ... but I believe it is equally important to carry an open mind and imagine yourself in other people's shoes and be open to other thoughts and ideas.  That is all I do here.  But most important,  is grounding everything in visual evidence.  There is so so very much that we do not see.  So I think it's a good practice to be guarded in our opinions and be open to new thoughts and ideas.

Yes it's true I respect DD's passion here and agree with a lot of what he says.  I was not trying to trash him at all.  I just think he is treating Kitty differently than Gina and I wonder if he is being consistent.  That's all.   

I need to stop talking about this because I just learned (OT) that Stella and Gina and some other girl were kissing ... while I was away????  Really? 

Ok so shits and giggles on the other RLC participants. I am surprised I never met you before.

• Like 1