Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

3 hours ago, warn1ng1005 said:

Smith is being a real d*ck. About some overnight sleeping at Kitty´s parents...

If he is so , why she’s with him for so many years ? Why she keeps on having a lifeless life towards nowhere and letting  all the best years just flying away and without trying so much and hard to change things for better ? 

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If he is so , why she’s with him for so many years ? Why she keeps on having a lifeless life towards nowhere and letting  all the best years just flying away and without trying so much and hard to change things for better ? 

You are my friend but why do you push her so hard? You tell me that you are bored here but then you come back with a statement like this. You have no idea what goes on in her mind and her heart. It is a lot to be her and on camera almost 24/7. Please relax your attitude and try to make a positive effort toward her growth. i grow weary of your comments bro.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

You are my friend but why do you push her so hard? You tell me that you are bored here but then you come back with a statement like this. You have no idea what goes on in her mind and her heart. It is a lot to be her and on camera almost 24/7. Please relax your attitude and try to make a positive effort toward her growth. i grow weary of your comments bro.

I have always believed that the best and worse friend of a person is his own self . I believe that Kitty is a prisoner of her own self , admiring someone and being a truly fan , there’s only one way to help this person when you can’t do it directly with a face to face talk but you have the power through a forum to express your thoughts and like this to address intermediately to this person . Therefore , expressing a truth that is hurting  and I totally agree , pushing her hard, it might be possibly the only way to somehow , someway , help a person you admire and have been enjoy watching for so many years .

There are choices , either sit back and watch a person with an endless , incredible potential  being self destroyed by accepting a life that leads nowhere ..  or do something , say something , push hard with words that perhaps hurt but they can also trigger the biggest weapon a person has , that is the famous need we all have in life , “ we want to live and enjoy life the maximum “ . Self respect , survival , key words to trigger in someone’s mind that can be done by pushing this person with strict but deep from heart truth telling words . You either help a person you like anyway you can , even if it seems hurting this person you need to believe that this person ultimately understands that you do it only for his own best interests -especially if this person considers you a friend - or you sit back  and simply let this person find the solution by himself / herself ( making a positive effort towards her growth ) .. I personally can’t watch  a person like Kitty losing the best years of her life and simply not doing anything when I need to believe that any comments or posting here can perhaps trigger all the things that I previously mentioned . True words hurt , but it is also the way to wake someone up  and touch someone’s egoism .

I have no idea what goes in her mind but I make my conclusions watching the life she’s having . And as a fan and mostly as a human being towards someone else , I wish that through such posts , can touch the egoism and sensitivity of Kitty ( if of course she cares of what is posted here ) and maybe make finally what needs to be done , when she knows since such a long time what needs to be done . Being on camera , exposed 24/7 is absolutely her choice and none of us is forcing her to do it , Kitty used to be the absolute imagination for so many people and the playful attitude , the incredible teasing , the smiles , the passion for life and the way she was entertaining all of her fans and generally the subscribers , gave her the ability so RLC seeks for her and bring her back repeatedly. I would like  either to watch again , even with less “ shining “ than the glorious past days , this person or a sad , disappointed , hurting and troubled Kitty needs to be somehow , someway awaken and take the life again back in her hands . 

You have a personal connection to her but me and so many others that are true and loyal fans for so many years , we are maybe the same hurting or disappointed watching a person that kept us entertained  and was the absolute imagination for such a long time , being a prisoner of her own thoughts , way of life and attitude. It’s not posting or commenting to hurt or make her even sadder but the way that someone who really likes and cares for someone can make the person stand strong on her feet and face the life as she supposed to do and make the right choices for herself . Otherwise , the comments and posts here will keep on being totally indifferent or even nothing being mentioned at all. If this is what Kitty wants , that is no one being bothered with her, well , she will easily succeed it . These are some last gasps and let’s see what happens . 

I apologize to you as maybe being her biggest fan currently with the strict words and comments that I made and  the way you expressed your thoughts about me , but I think you can understand the pure interest and the good hidden behind those words rather than trying to downgrade her or make her feel whatever she thinks if she reads here . 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don´t know what happend between them in the past. I´m new here. But from what she´s said yesterday, this happend many times. A he said to her that he will change, a that sort of stuff... Judging by ONLY yesterday, boyfriend who let his girlfriend crying loudly in her bedroom, without asking her anything... it´s a massive d*ck for me. Sorry.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

I don´t know what happend between them in the past. I´m new here. But from what she´s said yesterday, this happend many times. A he said to her that he will change, a that sort of stuff... Judging by ONLY yesterday, boyfriend who let his girlfriend crying loudly in her bedroom, without asking her anything... it´s a massive d*ck for me. Sorry.

Please , don’t say sorry ☺️ This is a long time couple with always ups and downs and unfortunately their current stay is the worst of them all . You will be watching many arguments , sometimes with much more tension but in the end , they always make it up .Let’s see and hope you enjoy whatever you are wishing to watch . 

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Come ha detto Jimbo riguardo a L&M, il rispetto e i complimenti (o anche le buone parole) vanno meritate. Ormai è un anno che Kitty è in questa situazione di relazione/non relazione e a questo si aggiunge la mancanza di un qualsiasi cosa per attirare le persone a seguirla (quando è stata l'ultima volta che si è masturbata a favore di telecamera? o l'ultima volta che ha ballato nuda o solo in lingerie?). Capisco che la situazione è complicata e tutto ma da una parte sembra che non ci sia la volontà di risolvere in alcun modo questa situazione.

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Come ha detto Jimbo riguardo a L&M, il rispetto e i complimenti (o anche le buone parole) vanno meritate. Ormai è un anno che Kitty è in questa situazione di relazione/non relazione e a questo si aggiunge la mancanza di un qualsiasi cosa per attirare le persone a seguirla (quando è stata l'ultima volta che si è masturbata a favore di telecamera? o l'ultima volta che ha ballato nuda o solo in lingerie?). Capisco che la situazione è complicata e tutto ma da una parte sembra che non ci sia la volontà di risolvere in alcun modo questa situazione.

Yes, but here we are, any way. There appears to be enough happening in this apartment to fuel our comments and make Kitty show up in the some of the top thumbs even when she just lays on the bed and spreads her legs.

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have always believed that the best and worse friend of a person is his own self . I believe that Kitty is a prisoner of her own self , admiring someone and being a truly fan , there’s only one way to help this person when you can’t do it directly with a face to face talk but you have the power through a forum to express your thoughts and like this to address intermediately to this person . Therefore , expressing a truth that is hurting  and I totally agree , pushing her hard, it might be possibly the only way to somehow , someway , help a person you admire and have been enjoy watching for so many years .

There are choices , either sit back and watch a person with an endless , incredible potential  being self destroyed by accepting a life that leads nowhere ..  or do something , say something , push hard with words that perhaps hurt but they can also trigger the biggest weapon a person has , that is the famous need we all have in life , “ we want to live and enjoy life the maximum “ . Self respect , survival , key words to trigger in someone’s mind that can be done by pushing this person with strict but deep from heart truth telling words . You either help a person you like anyway you can , even if it seems hurting this person you need to believe that this person ultimately understands that you do it only for his own best interests -especially if this person considers you a friend - or you sit back  and simply let this person find the solution by himself / herself ( making a positive effort towards her growth ) .. I personally can’t watch  a person like Kitty losing the best years of her life and simply not doing anything when I need to believe that any comments or posting here can perhaps trigger all the things that I previously mentioned . True words hurt , but it is also the way to wake someone up  and touch someone’s egoism .

I have no idea what goes in her mind but I make my conclusions watching the life she’s having . And as a fan and mostly as a human being towards someone else , I wish that through such posts , can touch the egoism and sensitivity of Kitty ( if of course she cares of what is posted here ) and maybe make finally what needs to be done , when she knows since such a long time what needs to be done . Being on camera , exposed 24/7 is absolutely her choice and none of us is forcing her to do it , Kitty used to be the absolute imagination for so many people and the playful attitude , the incredible teasing , the smiles , the passion for life and the way she was entertaining all of her fans and generally the subscribers , gave her the ability so RLC seeks for her and bring her back repeatedly. I would like  either to watch again , even with less “ shining “ than the glorious past days , this person or a sad , disappointed , hurting and troubled Kitty needs to be somehow , someway awaken and take the life again back in her hands . 

You have a personal connection to her but me and so many others that are true and loyal fans for so many years , we are maybe the same hurting or disappointed watching a person that kept us entertained  and was the absolute imagination for such a long time , being a prisoner of her own thoughts , way of life and attitude. It’s not posting or commenting to hurt or make her even sadder but the way that someone who really likes and cares for someone can make the person stand strong on her feet and face the life as she supposed to do and make the right choices for herself . Otherwise , the comments and posts here will keep on being totally indifferent or even nothing being mentioned at all. If this is what Kitty wants , that is no one being bothered with her, well , she will easily succeed it . These are some last gasps and let’s see what happens . 

I apologize to you as maybe being her biggest fan currently with the strict words and comments that I made and  the way you expressed your thoughts about me , but I think you can understand the pure interest and the good hidden behind those words rather than trying to downgrade her or make her feel whatever she thinks if she reads here . 

This dissertation went over like a lead balloon, btw.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, jugghead said:

This dissertation went over like a lead balloon, btw.

I usually have much more to say , this is when a person has my attention and respect , since I can’t say things face to face , a long message might be able to make things clearer and better understanding . I think Kitty is experienced  and clever enough dealing with CC for so many years so as to know the quality of the comments and the intention behind them by the people that they are written 😉😇

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

There are choices , either sit back and watch a person with an endless , incredible potential  being self destroyed by accepting a life that leads nowhere ..  or do something , say something , push hard with words that perhaps hurt but they can also trigger the biggest weapon a person has , that is the famous need we all have in life , “ we want to live and enjoy life the maximum “ . Self respect , survival , key words to trigger in someone’s mind that can be done by pushing this person with strict but deep from heart truth telling words . You either help a person you like anyway you can , even if it seems hurting this person you need to believe that this person ultimately understands that you do it only for his own best interests -especially if this person considers you a friend - or you sit back  and simply let this person find the solution by himself / herself ( making a positive effort towards her growth ) .. I personally can’t watch  a person like Kitty losing the best years of her life and simply not doing anything when I need to believe that any comments or posting here can perhaps trigger all the things that I previously mentioned . True words hurt , but it is also the way to wake someone up  and touch someone’s egoism

DD you know I am one of your biggest fans here … but you have a huge consistency issue I think.

You hammer Kitty hard which you just acknowledged why … to make her better … while at the same time … you worship and encourage Gina’s destructive behaviors as the “GOV Queen”.

Kitty has issues … she’s basically a stuck up bitch who is full of herself … but she is nowhere near as worrisome to me as Gina.  Kitty has strong self-esteem and self-worth … Gina has none.

I agree with you TOTALLY on the need for tough love and the idea that people don’t change until they “bottom out” and experience that “significant emotional event” that changes their life.

But as soon as I read your epistle … the inconsistency between how you comment on Kitty vs Gina … stuck out like a sore thumb.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

DD you know I am one of your biggest fans here … but you have a huge consistency issue I think.

You hammer Kitty hard which you just acknowledged why … to make her better … while at the same time … you worship and encourage Gina’s destructive behaviors as the “GOV Queen”.

Kitty has issues … she’s basically a stuck up bitch who is full of herself … but she is nowhere near as worrisome to me as Gina.  Kitty has strong self-esteem and self-worth … Gina has none.

I agree with you TOTALLY on the need for tough love and the idea that people don’t change until they “bottom out” and experience that “significant emotional event” that changes their life.

But as soon as I read your epistle … the inconsistency between how you comment on Kitty vs Gina … stuck out like a sore thumb.

Gina / Kitty , two different cultures , two different women , each with their own “ demons “ … but , the main difference that affects my comments is simply one .. Kitty is with Smith since we have been first introduced to them , looks like a pre teenager love and relationship that both K&S  ( especially Kitty ) can’t escape .. For so many  years , this is what we have been watching from this couple ..Ultimately , Kitty has created a personal prison that she can’t escape , I don’t for example like the phonecalls to various guys and the invitations to them to come to Prague and that the BF Smith isn’t a problem and all this .. Kitty for me is the RLC example that she can only be better away from the cameras world and search for the future , she did it twice , strangely they brought them back and it is more than obvious that she isn’t enjoying. 

Gina , i simply adore her because of her evolution . She left her country to seek a future in Spain , she developed incredibly in Barcelona to the point that she got her own apartment when the choices for RLC could be so many .. it means she has contributed a lot ( like Kitty ) in order for RLC to trust her with an apartment for herself and lover . Kitty then , a native incredible model type of woman stuck in Prague with a relationship that nobody seems to understand and Gina that within years has evolved her life despite all the difficulties in Barcelona .. A 60-70% of past Kitty would have been amazing for my taste at the moment and this is also a reason of my earlier post that o miss seeing her in that way , without of course forgetting that she is older now and she isn’t into this so much like in the past . Gina loves the cameras world and whatever benefits she gets from RLC and she respects the chance she has got again and again from RLC . 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Those who flip flop often usually are inconsistent JM. 

• Upvote 1