Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There are literally 50 million young beautiful women seeking to become models. Do you really think they will pick this beautiful but too small a woman. She can make a lot of money as a print model but will never get higher. Google every super model you have heard of and find out how tall they were or are. 

or she can be a feet model, she have nice feet but u dont need a nose job for that

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She will NEVER be a supermodel that walks the runways of Milan, Paris, New York, etc. She is not tall enough. You must be at least 1.75meters. She also has too much ink. That is not to say she isn't a beautiful woman, but will not be a supermodel as I know them to be. 

lot's !!!! of modelling beyond the supermodel shows of Milan... Kitty is coming to a department store catalogue near you... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There are many, many model wannabes out there.  Kitty would fall into that category.  You could walk across most college campuses and see many Kitty-like women.  Watching her dance around the apartment with her personality her best bet would be in a strip club.  She can dream about a modeling career but store bought boobs and a new nose isn't going to get her there.  She's just another little "hot" number out there in a very long line!  So let's all just enjoy seeing her because she's very easy on the eyes, FOR SURE!  Lastly, she needs a different man in her life.  Smith doesn't come close to satisfying her sexually.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

lot's !!!! of modelling beyond the supermodel shows of Milan... Kitty is coming to a department store catalogue near you... 

I said she could be a print model. They make excellent money. But not anywhere near the amount supermodels make.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I said she could be a print model. They make excellent money. But not anywhere near the amount supermodels make.

i dunno if she did the nose job to be a supermodel or for selfesteem, someone on cc said he saw her picture as model and she is great, i dunno if he saw her in a catalog or pic from a show

Are they going vacations again🤣🤣.So she did the noze thing..to bad because she had a totaly fine,good looking noze,wonder who paid it🙂.As long as she dont do the horrible duck lips thing,everyone that do it looks a lottt worst than before,hope she doesnt do it neither put even bigger breats implants,but at this point wouldnt be surprising.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Are they going vacations again🤣🤣.So she did the noze thing..to bad because she had a totaly fine,good looking noze,wonder who paid it🙂.As long as she dont do the horrible duck lips thing,everyone that do it looks a lottt worst than before,hope she doesnt do it neither put even bigger breats implants,but at this point wouldnt be surprising.

when u start plastic surgery some ppl can get addicted to it and want more and more like the cat lady so maybe next for kitty is a new butt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

many avenues !!!! of modelling for her .. Kitty is a star . I have posted on her amazing fashion style many times ...  height is not that big of challenge really.  

29 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

She has been talking about doing her [turkish] nose for a while (her father is Turk). She also said that the next step is bigger boobs.   

Pourquoi pas des fesses à la kardashian. Plus sérieusement la chirurgie esthétique peut être une addiction comme une autre ! Elle est très bien comme elle est et qu'elle ne touche plus a son corps.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

She has been talking about doing her [turkish] nose for a while (her father is Turk). She also said that the next step is bigger boobs.   

Finally! Someone knows what they are talking about.

I'm quite sure she doesn't expect to be a supermodel or something. That's nonsense. But, you guys know as well as anyone that there is money to be made out there these days. All you need is to be a little photogenic. After all, some of you actually pay for this and she benefits. If that isn't modeling then someone needs to tell me what is. And she DOES work outside of here, btw. You would know just by paying attention to how she opens her day.

2 hours ago, Manzarek said:

Elle parle de faire son nez [turc] depuis un moment (son père est turc). Elle a également dit que la prochaine étape consiste à avoir de plus gros seins.   

Je me doutais qu'elle avait des origines arabes mais personne ne m'a pris au sérieux.

Kitty ressemble beaucoup à mon ancienne voisine je la croise encore car sa fille va à la même école que mon fils.

C'est le sosie de Kitty sans faux seins elle est aussi maghrébine et encore plus belle. 😍

I suspected that she had Arab origins but no one took me seriously.

Kitty looks a lot like my old neighbor I still see her because her daughter goes to the same school as my son.

She is the lookalike of Kitty without fake breasts, she is also North African and even more beautiful. 😍