Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je me doutais qu'elle avait des origines arabes mais personne ne m'a pris au sérieux.

Kitty ressemble beaucoup à mon ancienne voisine je la croise encore car sa fille va à la même école que mon fils.

C'est le sosie de Kitty sans faux seins elle est aussi maghrébine et encore plus belle. 😍

I suspected that she had Arab origins but no one took me seriously.

Kitty looks a lot like my old neighbor I still see her because her daughter goes to the same school as my son.

She is the lookalike of Kitty without fake breasts, she is also North African and even more beautiful. 😍

Then she would love playing in a sandbox.  :biggrin:

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je me doutais qu'elle avait des origines arabes mais personne ne m'a pris au sérieux.

Kitty ressemble beaucoup à mon ancienne voisine je la croise encore car sa fille va à la même école que mon fils.

C'est le sosie de Kitty sans faux seins elle est aussi maghrébine et encore plus belle. 😍

I suspected that she had Arab origins but no one took me seriously.

Kitty looks a lot like my old neighbor I still see her because her daughter goes to the same school as my son.

She is the lookalike of Kitty without fake breasts, she is also North African and even more beautiful. 😍

not so sure about the Arab part but she does have her fathers nose. as far as what her nose will like when it heals here it is.

Edited by moos54

6 minutes ago, Teedoff said:

I HOPE she doesn't get bigger breast implants.  What she has now are arguably too big for her small frame...any more would be ridiculous.

Mi hai tolto le parole dalla bocca.

Non ne ha bisogno con il fisico che ha.

1 minute ago, tom4301 said:

a new phone call with her vacation friend .... and she told him that she and Smith are just only friends and not have a relationship .... whether Smith already knows? 😏🙄😬

jajajaja never listen to what kitty can say or she will call u bitch

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tom4301 said:

a new phone call with her vacation friend .... and she told him that she and Smith are just only friends and not have a relationship .... whether Smith already knows? 😏🙄😬

I don't think that he is this smart que realize, if she didn't made it clear to him. 

• Haha 1