The girls arrived drunk and happy 

At home

Taking pictures with Malia and Leora 

balloons and flowers 

😍

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Really?????..............

well yes, each gives his opinion and gives an answer to the other without there being an insult to assert his opinion more than another
This is how a forum should work even if we do not share the same ideas or opinions.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, moos54 said:

well yes, each gives his opinion and gives an answer to the other without there being an insult to assert his opinion more than another

Or her. Or It/They, coz you have to cover all bases nowadays with all the PC bullshit don't you.

I see enough name calling and insults in the political section every single day though?

Oddio, festeggiare il compleanno mezze nude non è tanto reale quanto festeggiarlo fuori casa con degli amici...è un modo come un altro per spremere soldi e visualizzazioni come masturbarsi di fronte ad una telecamera. 

Su RLC la patente di "realtà" se la meritano in due se non una sola persona in questo momento. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Oh my God, celebrating a half-naked birthday isn't as real as celebrating it outside the home with friends ... it's as good a way as any to squeeze money and views like masturbating in front of a camera. 

On RLC, two if not just one person deserves the license of "reality" right now. 

Well in Barcelona Brokk, all those girls must all be madly in love with one another and always have been - They must be, if you look at all the 'Real' lesbo stuff that has happened in all those apartments over the years. Isn't that how it goes? Unless all the action there has been just for cam views?.....

22 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Or her. Or It/They, coz you have to cover all bases nowadays with all the PC bullshit.

I see enough name calling and insults in the political section every single day though.

the topic on politics is in a section of the forum without moderation so they can say anything if they want

For the rest, I think that everyone will have understood that it is necessary to understand my words in a general sense.

• Haha 1