Leora & Malia - Home Activities #16

Leora being sweet and taking some pics of her friend Malia while holding one of her gifts next to her bday balloon assembly. It seems as though they have enjoyed some time celebrating Malia's special day today.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, scutus said:

I cede my" best joke of the year "to you.  YOU HAVE TOPPED mine with your opening statement !🤣😂   I M O !!!!!

If it does not bother you ?????????????????????????????????????  Hmmmm!!!!!!

cool at least we both had a lot of fun while we waited for the girls to come back from their getaway 😁

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Dismantling Malia's intricate hairdo, whilst slightly under the influence.....

Careful now!! 😄

Just now, moos54 said:

cool at least we both had a lot of fun while we waited for the girls to come back from their getaway 😁

Fun ?? I was enjoying the peace, and quiet. Until evidently the Real Life in B2 became so boring, that you felt the need to leave, that so exciting party, there !

Only to bemoan Leora, and Malia enjoying their party, with their close friends. Who, are not associated with the RLC project. Unlike the B2 party !

Please go enjoy that so very realistic event.  I will watch the two lovely young ladies, who are enjoying their, ( Let me check, yes they are talking, and their movements are not robotic,) Yes they are "real " and alive !😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, scutus said:

Fun ?? I was enjoying the peace, and quiet. Until evidently the Real Life in B2 became so boring, that you felt the need to leave, that so exciting party, there !

Only to bemoan Leora, and Malia enjoying their party, with their close friends. Who, are not associated with the RLC project. Unlike the B2 party !

Please go enjoy that so very realistic event.  I will watch the two lovely young ladies, who are enjoying their, ( Let me check, yes they are talking, and their movements are not robotic,) Yes they are "real " and alive !😏

B2 on RLC - People in a different apartment, in a different city, doing whatever they're doing.

B2 on CC - 'Yes but Leora and Malia....."

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, scutus said:

I'll tell you a secret, I didn't even really watch the party at B2, I just came to chat with you because I feel like you needed it 😁

For your information, there are people at this party who are not even part of rlc, including a friend very close to Lola

And yes when I told you that there was more REAL LIFE in these apartments than in Leora and Malia's, it was not to make a joke, it is just reality 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Both girls love their audience that simply share only adult entertainment content, we should feel privileged that we can see anything they do when others can only maybe imagine them naked or even playing with one another 🙏

what u mean? i dont get it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Where is friend filipe ? Him must be taking a cat nap. Filipe....the kittens have returned. 😸

glad to see they r back safe, but malia didnt comeback with her bf for her birthday present

• Like 1
  • Haha 1