B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (July)

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Stella showed up in B1... Lola, Anna...in B2.  How long till we see Polya in one of these apartments?

the best recycled girls have moved on to better things so RLC  only have the ones that nobody else wants to choose from

So I guess the plan here is to watch tv in the dark most nights, do a few very tame tease shows each month and maybe 1 'party' that ends on the roof, and then hope that RLC is so desperate for tenants that they'll let them all stay a long time?

They should just move B2 into it's own section labeled "Returning girls who want to do as little as possible and stay forever" since that seems to be their main casting criteria...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, timber said:

So I guess the plan here is to watch tv in the dark most nights, do a few very tame tease shows each month and maybe 1 'party' that ends on the roof, and then hope that RLC is so desperate for tenants that they'll let them all stay a long time?

They should just move B2 into it's own section labeled "Returning girls who want to do as little as possible and stay forever" since that seems to be their main casting criteria...

RLC just want names on the list, regardless of how boring they are

• Like 1

It's typical RLC. Interesting would be the farewell gathering for Ariana or the welcome meeting between Stella and Gina, but all that takes place outside of any camera view.

Instead of this real life moments, it's B2's turn to put on another bullshit show. 🤣 RLC is just pathetic.

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

where are the guys that was saying last week that B2 was gonna get better now A&M have left lol

Not a fan of Lola & Anna, but they are better than Amira & Monica,at least they spend their time in front of cameras, and Milla is actually nice.  BTW I am sure you were the one who was crying everyday about Amira & Monica's long stay in B2 😁

• Upvote 1