Nina & Kira (2021) Part #1

5 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I totally agree with these  comments ,they were  never like this before they moved to this house.

Don’t think Kira has a problem, I think it’s stick in the mud Nina trying to save her diva reputation 🤷‍♀️
Let’s hope they will change things around abit..In the old days they red hot sex maniacs ,couldn’t get enough 

of it👍 What’s changed🤪

That house is way too big for them. Why live in such a big house with only two people?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That house is way too big for them. Why live in such a big house with only two people?

Only. they know that .I don’t think they should of shared the house with Masha&Lex ,

Maybe another Lesbisn couple might of been better🌈

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, Robwin a dit :

Même beaucoup de fans fous ont été un peu silencieux ces derniers temps ou s'ennuient-ils 😂

interesting discussions may take place elsewhere. About a much more important part of their life that they allow us to follow and who believe me is much less boring than you think. I'm still amazed that you still follow the girls (since RLC) but hey you have the right to be bored. I find that seeing a couple live in a classic way is interesting from a sociological point of view. Among their many occupations they call VHTV (after RLC) their voyeur project. I agree that the house is a bit big, and yet you haven't seen the huge garden.
J'espère que la traduction google sera correct.

• Like 2

Il y a 4 heures, disneykid a dit :

Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec ces commentaires, ils n'étaient jamais comme ça avant d'emménager dans cette maison.

Ne pensez pas que Kira a un problème, je pense que c'est dans la boue que Nina essaie de sauver sa réputation de diva
Espérons qu'ils changeront un peu les choses. suffisant 

de ça 👍 Qu'est-ce qui a changé, ils n'ont jamais été tout à fait les mêmes depuis cette grande dispute 

Noël dernier. , Ils disent que le temps est un guérisseur. Dépêchez-vous et revenez à la normale👍

quoi qu'on aime encore ❤️ ❤️

Je lui donne vos coordonnées pour une consultation

• Haha 1

here some people complain about the new generation who spend their time on new technologies, but as they say at home "you have to sweep in front of your door". It is true that discussing on the forums, watching VHTV it dates from the 15th century. ..and that only young people watch !!Finally I admit I am not very young and I use smartphone, tablet, computer .... don't you?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, refazer said:

here some people complain about the new generation who spend their time on new technologies, but as they say at home "you have to sweep in front of your door". It is true that discussing on the forums, watching VHTV it dates from the 15th century. ..and that only young people watch !!Finally I admit I am not very young and I use smartphone, tablet, computer .... don't you?

I don't think new technologies are the reason for bad things. I rather see a chance in them than a threat 😁

il y a 1 minute, jabbath1987 a dit :

Je ne pense pas que les nouvelles technologies soient la cause de mauvaises choses. Je vois plutôt une chance en eux comme une menace  😁

"Je vois plutôt une chance en eux comme une menace"

Sorry but the French translation doesn't mean anything.

• Confused 1