Nina & Kira (2021) Part #1

Il y a 2 heures, disneykid a dit :

CC m'a éteint l'autre jour, quelqu'un essayait de pirater mon compte, j'espère qu'il est de retour maintenant en sécurité.
La maison ressemble maintenant à un bureau de travail (vêtements en option) plus de la nourriture et du sommeil disponibles.

J'ai entendu une rumeur selon laquelle les filles faisaient du CB le week-end, je ne sais pas si c'est vrai, tout le monde sait, si oui, quels noms utilisent-elles.

cela pourrait expliquer pourquoi aucune action dans la maison. Il y a quelques mois, c'était une fois par mois.

s'ils continuent comme ça, ils commenceront à perdre leurs fidèles clients, les gens ne paieront pas pour surveiller les chats. 🙀

it's just a rumor. I would even continue to watch the birds.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, refazer said:

it's just a rumor. I would even continue to watch the birds.

I hope it is only a rumour the girls have been down that road ,not really their scene.

I don’t think they are that hard up😺

Bandit is just as upset at his slaves absence as The Kid is.  And I don't blame either of them.

Meanwhile, after they return, Sugar Duck gets his usual squishing.  Oh to be a soft stuffed duck for just 24 hours........   sugarducklove59.thumb.JPG.f0133b15b3d2bd61fee671d67f424350.JPG

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, refazer said:

for those who are not only interested in the cat.

ice_screenshot_20210726-233536.png

We now need a comparison photo  of Kira  to who has the best rear (Kira doing the duvet) in the last house 😻

no doubt Kjeld will have one in his library 📽

By my reckoning it appears the girls have not had any sexual action in the house for a few months now. 
are they been abit careful as Russia don’t approve of Lesbian and gays.

It seems these two Sexy and Randy girls, who have just bought a sex aid ,go away at weekends for abit off camera 

I don’t blame them ,good luck to them, they are like most people need abit of sexual relief.

Next time take your video camera.( ha ha )

The trouble is your loyal followers are paying good money to just watch you eat/sleep/on your phones and go out.

I know you have plenty of videos. But it’s like a recording of a football match. You know the end result.

watching live is more exciting 😻

7 hours ago, disneykid said:

The trouble is your loyal followers are paying good money to just watch you eat/sleep/on your phones and go out.

I know you have plenty of videos. But it’s like a recording of a football match. You know the end result.

watching live is more exciting 😻

Maybe their followers have more money than sense or maybe the cats are the main attraction :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1