B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #71 (July)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

There are problems with PM and you get Error 524 when you try to post in PM. This must be fixed by Admin when he wakes up EST

PM works ok now

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Well interesting background music to bate along with but watching beautiful Vivian doing her thing still makes me feel this premium sub is worth it.

And Vivian, please do not ever think about losing weight.

Just maintain at your current level because there is absolutely no need for you to go slimmer.

lol 🏆 Hallelujah Chorus by Handel well spotted - is Viv now providing her own carefully selected sound tracks?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't like that there now is an ugly symbol covering parts of our avatars.

brilliant update as now you cannot change or upload simple avatar photo as it turns into some giant nightmare graphic which then cannot be positioned properly or displayed 🤡

NB managed to upload but with difficulty (didn't notice this problem in the past but maybe it's me)

Edited by misterme
clarification

4 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Hat Elian gestern einen negativen Test bekommen , weil sie heute die kleine Tasche packt. Vielleicht fährt sie für ein paar Tage nach Hause!

The policy in Catalonia is that if someone tests positive for COVID, the public health department will contact all close contacts of that person, and these close contacts are asked to take a test as well.  I have not read any posts that indicate other residents of the villa have gone to be tested.  If a close contact tests positive, then that person's close contacts are asked to take a test.  Example. Tesla tests positive.  Nelly would be asked to take a test.  If Nelly tests positive, then Nelly would give the public health department the names of close contacts.  She would give them Martina's name.  Martina would be called and asked to take a test.  If Martina tests positive, then Alberto would be asked to take a test.  And so on.

You can see why RLC (and those who are part of the project) might not want authorities in Barcelona asking many questions about their legal status in Spain.

The most common COVID test in Catalonia apparently is a rapid antigen test.   These are quick (15-30 minutes) and inexpensive.  They are not the best test, and work best when a person is symptomatic and at the peak of being infectious, which is 3-5 days after first being infected. 

The PCR test is the most accurate test.  It is more expensive and it takes a day or more to get the test result.  This would be the test to use if a person is asymptomatic.  If Eli was tested, I doubt she was given a PCR test. 

I do not know whether those who are not residents of Spain can be vaccinated by the Spanish health care system.  The Ukraine has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the world, ten times more people have been vaccinated in Spain than in the Ukraine.  So no trips to the Ukraine to get vaccinated.  And if one did go to the Ukraine, one may have trouble re-entering Spain or another Schengen country without being vaccinated. 

• Upvote 2

I was watching the news earlier, it was a report about an English man who is rooting for Ukraine in the match later, he was asked if he'd be attending the match in Rome and he said the EU had very strict restrictions on anyone entering the EU from the Ukraine. 🙂 

• Thanks 1