Turbo (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Hans Peter said:

just stupid. 🙄 poor turbo.😄

1 minute ago, Failscream said:

Cams going down in turbospeed

Money earnt one evening and lost the next day in fines eh, poor lad :biggrin:

• Haha 2

But seriously it is not right really that the tenant should suffer financially because of some knobhead guest?

It's just used as an excuse for VH/manager not to pay out out as much and claw back money from the tenant.

I know some will say rules are rules but still unfair in my opinion in these cases.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Hans Peter said:

absolutely. no girls, no money. life is hard.😏

Those girls look 15 years old and the guys not much older . tattooed guy thinks he's a stud. cmon stiff send them some hot girls!

looks like they got rid of the stuffed shark/whale that had Reese

pussy juice on it. that's why first few nights they chose the couch 😛

• Like 1

Just now, x192023 said:

Those girls look 15 years old and the guys not much older . tattooed guy thinks he's a stud. cmon stiff send them some hot girls!

looks like they got rid of the stuffed shark/whale that had Reese

pussy juice on it. that's why first few nights they chose the couch 😛

I still think this place has potential if they would get their shit together and quit messing with the cams etc.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

But seriously it is not right really that the tenant should suffer financially because of some knobhead guest?

It's just used as an excuse for VH/manager not to pay out out as much and claw back money from the tenant.

I know some will say rules are rules but still unfair in my opinion in these cases.

agree and shouldn't be allowed back. most cases we seem them again!

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Depends, they decide who gets to enter their home. But imo the tenant should be given a chance to fix the damage before getting fined. If VHTV see someone fucking with the cam like now they should contact the tenant first and let them fix it.

But if they block the camera to fuck then it should be instant fine, since that's bad for business really.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Gross. get rid of this guy 😁

It's been said lots of time on here but you are going to see stuff you may not like or approve of, it's the risk you run on sites like this.If a woman was doing it for him I assume you would approve.😋👍

• Like 3