Turbo (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Hopefully it will run out of fuel then.

I don't know about the Rocket one on the bottom left that shows the Rank but the hand on the top right should be gone within a week.  That only shows when new accounts are made through a certain time period.   That was placed there by the Software Developer of the Forum Software.  We don't know what's within the software sometimes until it gets installed.  

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know about the Rocket one on the bottom left that shows the Rank but the hand on the top right should be gone within a week.  That only shows when new accounts are made through a certain time period.   That was placed there by the Software Developer of the Forum Software.  We don't know what's within the software sometimes until it gets installed.  

The shield thing is a personel thing then is it ::) well on yours anyway.

1 minute ago, summertimesadness said:

Would it be disgusting if i asked about a female? I find him hot so i just wanted to know that's all. 😆

Sarcasm pal,sarcasm, lighten up 👍

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The shield thing is a personel thing then is it ::) well on yours anyway.

All Moderators and Admins have a shield. Those never go away unless they are no longer in that capacity.

• Thanks 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

All Moderators and Admins have a shield. Those never go away unless they are no longer in that grouping.

Ah ok,never really noticed that before or thought any more of it until now the rocket has appeared lol