Turbo (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I wish I could get it to do that Stone😞

You must have one of touch screen gadgets instead of a mouse pointer.  With a mouse pointer all you do is place the pointer on the object and it will highlight the amount of posts.  With a touchscreen it will take you to the profile page to see the exact same thing.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

That's not what I get pal, not having a cursor I tap on your number  but it takes me to your activity page. ☹️. It will be me cocking it up as usual though😔

Don't tap it, just hold your finger on it until the number pops up.

Pretty sure Sheila has fucked off,as Sparkles said she was only a "filler in".Stifler is gonna have to make a decision or else it will be "off to the archives" for Turbo.I wonder if Oxy will return with her new boyfriend as tenants somewhere?.

24 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Pretty sure Sheila has fucked off,as Sparkles said she was only a "filler in".Stifler is gonna have to make a decision or else it will be "off to the archives" for Turbo.I wonder if Oxy will return with her new boyfriend as tenants somewhere?.

Maybe as replacement for Turbo...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Well every girl I name seems to be the kiss of death so gonna give up on that I think 🙄

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, summertimesadness said:

Would it be disgusting if i asked about a female? I find him hot so i just wanted to know that's all. 😆

I would actually like to see that as well.

• Like 1