Masha - Home activities #15

Noldus

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

This has been some of the best moments I have enjoyed watching at RLC .. a “ girl next door “ let’s say , totally different than the parade of model type women we have in our screens ( except Hanna  a bit ) offering some wild marathons with her partner / boyfriend / , whatever he is .

I don’t know how and what Masha says to all these people that visit her apartment and makes them feel so comfortable and not giving a shit for the cameras  but I can die sure say that when anyone enters Masha’s apartment , it is an “ automatic increase “of chances 😂🤣that we might watch anything happening .

Thats why I will always consider Masha’s the top ever apartment for the content we have seen , totally unpredictable , anything can happen by anyone . As I said , I can’t think of any other apartment that the tenant is missing but she manages to keep her apartment fully watchable with guests , friends that take care of the place and so on . 

Compare the happenings we have seen all these years in this place with other divas , girls that wannabe models and so on living in luxury and the absolute daily life that this woman has and with her way she is providing exciting content since 2015 .. well done Masha and friends , absolutely phenomenal ☺️☺️🥳🤩👏👏👏

So many nice words, let's face it, all you need is for a girl to have sex in front of the cameras and she becomes the queen of RLC, then at least for me, I prefer to see a beautiful girl having sex, instead of an ugly girl having sex, but surely I'm wrong

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Sergio said:

So many nice words, let's face it, all you need is for a girl to have sex in front of the cameras and she becomes the queen of RLC, then at least for me, I prefer to see a beautiful girl having sex, instead of an ugly girl having sex, but surely I'm wrong

My positive comments come always when I see people trying to behave as much normal as they can by having cameras watching them . In this apartment , there aren’t such things and the way i see it , it seems that the majority of visitors have absolutely no problems behaving and acting in front of cameras like they are no existing . It only deserves a praise and I am glad to comment about it . There are other apartments that they hide completely any of their private things as you know .. 

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, Sergio a dit :

That makes you an ugly person

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

My positive comments come always when I see people trying to behave as much normal as they can by having cameras watching them . In this apartment , there aren’t such things and the way i see it , it seems that the majority of visitors have absolutely no problems behaving and acting in front of cameras like they are no existing . It only deserves a praise and I am glad to comment about it . There are other apartments that they hide completely any of their private things as you know .. 

LMAO....you're a freaking joke!!  Bottom line is that they are all trying to get their own apartments and these auditions which you call real, are their ways of becoming a bunch of lazy fucks to entertain you.  Pull your head out of your southern region and wise up!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bottom line is that they are all trying to get their own apartments and these auditions which you call real

Secondo me non stai andando troppo lontano. A questo punto, dopo oggi, non sarebbe una sorpresa se tra qualche mese gli daranno un appartamento nuovo in Italia o l'ennesimo appartamento tra Barcellona o Praga. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

😲WOW!😍WOW!😍WOW!😲
🤯💦🌟HAIRDRESSER🌟💦🤯
HUGE SQUIRTING ORGASM IN THE BATH! THIS WOMAN IS A LIVING GODESS!

Che dire...o Masha ha un dono particolare nel scegliersi le amicizie oppure non so che pensare 😆