Masha - Home activities #15

Noldus

Does anyone know if these guys have to travel from another state to see her, because if not why isn't this done more often, or does she just pick a certain number, and call them and request that they be there on a certain day, and they have two days to satisfy her, before the guy are dismissed

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Does anyone know if these guys have to travel from another state to see her, because if not why isn't this done more often, or does she just pick a certain number, and call them and request that they be there on a certain day, and they have two days to satisfy her, before the guy are dismissed

well, he comes from a US base in Italy (not Rome), as a military he has little vacation, if the pressure gets too great and both are in the mood, a message comes up, he takes 48 hours of vacation, gets on the train and goes to Rome, (it's all about sex, it's not a deeper relationship so just now and then)
that's my guess

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Say what you want about Masha, but she still provides us with good entertainment. Much more than that joke of a place called B2. 😏

That’s why when she was in Barcelona  , there are many things that we don’t know why she was so “ quiet “ let’s say . If she wanted , she could have made a “ revolution “ in the villa 😄😁 I think her ultimate goal was a threesome with Bruno and Gina but Gina stepped back … next time 😉😉😉😋 … 

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

well, he comes from a US base in Italy (not Rome), as a military he has little vacation, if the pressure gets too great and both are in the mood, a message comes up, he takes 48 hours of vacation, gets on the train and goes to Rome, (it's all about sex, it's not a deeper relationship so just now and then)
that's my guess

It’s been a long  time that Masha isn’t searching for boyfriends , she just wants to satisfy some wild  sex desires and achieve pleasure the way she wants . This guy obviously satisfy her needs , it’s not a surprise that this was his 3rd visit if I am correct .. and when Masha has repeated sex with someone , it means she gets satisfaction .. the base is in Napoli if I am correct , I have been in the naval base myself there back in 1998😉😉😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Where is Dick lost?  I hope to see him soon!  Since they have communication and share everything between them!

I am sure he will be back once the trips from Russia become easier again .. they slowly started being allowed but in generals due to the strict rules that EU has against third countries , it isn’t still so easy . We will see how all this goes in the next weeks .

• Like 1