Masha - Home activities #15

Noldus

Travel preparation
everything she needs is packed
In contrast to the Berlin trip, the clothes are more elegant this time
So will she visit other destinations in Prague or Dina has plans that require these clothes.

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Travel preparation
everything she needs is packed
In contrast to the Berlin trip, the clothes are more elegant this time
So will she visit other destinations in Prague or Dina has plans that require these clothes.

Can only wait for Masha to make an incredible cameo at one of the Prague apartments and let all of us speechless 😱😱😁😁😇🥳

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can only wait for Masha to make an incredible cameo at one of the Prague apartments and let all of us speechless 😱😱😁😁😇🥳

i had the same thoughts
but the two apartments have a life of their own.
Contact with others is not known or not desired ... but Ok Masha is always good for a surprise 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

i had the same thoughts
Contact with others is not known or not desired ... but Ok Masha is always good for a surprise 🤷‍♂️

I also see a 0,01% 😂🤣😂 of seeing this but we all know the strong “ connection “ of Masha and RLC and if RLC asks something from Masha she will and the opposite 😉 Mirukawa and Dantez are Russians , who knows if there’s a connection there .. as far as for the Queen and the princess apartment , they don’t get any visitors 😂🤣😂 Kitty and Smith perhaps for some modeling job for Masha and Kitty 😉😉 ?? Bah , too much imagination .. all the best for Masha and her Prague adventures with Dina .. let’s concentrate on who we will be seeing taking care of Masha’s apartment while she’s away ☺️

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

i had the same thoughts

Coming to B4 last time was not such a good surprise 😁

• Upvote 1