Masha - Home activities #15

Noldus

The new tripod has arrived
many individual parts Masha assembles it 🔨🔧👩‍🔧

Instructions incomprehensible
probably translated from Chinese into Italian
and the screws are somehow too long

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

@rado07 do you know if Masha has been in contact with Eva or Jane and Dick recently?

There is sure to be contact, but I haven't heard any calls for a long time.
I know Eva is currently studying psychology in Moscow. In order to earn money, she gives tuition in mathematics. It is the second course after her master’s degree in St. Petersburg. She also wanted to spend the rest of the summer vacation in Moscow, so no visit to Rome.
I don't know about Jane and Dick

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, rado07 said:

There is sure to be contact, but I haven't heard any calls for a long time.
I know Eva is currently studying psychology in Moscow. In order to earn money, she gives tuition in mathematics. It is the second course after her master’s degree in St. Petersburg. She also wanted to spend the rest of the summer vacation in Moscow, so no visit to Rome.
I don't know about Jane and Dick

Ok then. Thanks for the info. 

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

plans for the weekend?
masha spoke of a trip to Prague ✈️

She will be visiting Dina then . It would be the ultimate surprise if we saw her as a cameo at one of the other Prague apartments 😉😇 , even a simple visit would create tons of views and speculations , but I guess Dina and Masha weekend will be. Interesting to see if Babi and Tanya  will be taking care of the apartment or only one of the two 😎

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

She will be visiting Dina then . It would be the ultimate surprise if we saw her as a cameo at one of the other Prague apartments 😉😇 , even a simple visit would create tons of views and speculations , but I guess Dina and Masha weekend will be. Interesting to see if Babi and Tanya  will be taking care of the apartment or only one of the two 😎

Who's Dina?