Leora & Malia - Home Activities #19

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah...Angus Young is a freak!!

I was born at the right time in Australia to see them live before they were the biggest rock & roll band. I think I've seen them 20+ times approx.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

RLC women think they can strip sexy. Check out the 10:45 minute mark, it puts most of the RFC women to shame.

Gosh darn it Aussie...now you have me in the mood to listen to a bunch of AC/DC...thanks a lot buddy 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I was born at the right time in Australia to see them live before they were the biggest rock & roll band. I think I've seen them 20+ times approx.

I've seen them 9 times and they were all great!!  How neat to see them in their infancy before hitting the big time!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I've seen them 9 times and they were all great!!  How neat to see them in their infancy before hitting the big time!!

I've seen ZZ Top at least 35 to 40 times....gotta honor your state band plus I'm a sucker for live music lol. I know all the band members personally, great group of guys!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've seen ZZ Top at least 35 to 40 times....gotta honor your state band plus I'm a sucker for live music lol. I know all the band members personally, great group of guys!!

Now I'm totally jealous Harley

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are they on camcaps as well couldn't  have a wank with a beard like there's I'd  be pulling my beard

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've seen both AC/DC and ZZ Top and I have to admit I believed the boys from down under had put on the best concert I'd ever seen until I managed to get to see Aerosmith. Aerosmith was the best concert I had ever been privy of attending and seeing.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nothing to be jealous about Aussie, I literally lived about 40 minutes from Frank Beard and we went fishing together a few times.  They were down home guys if they new you, but like any other person in the spotlight, if they didn't know you then don't bother them!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've seen both AC/DC and ZZ Top and I have to admit I believed the boys from down under had put on the best concert I'd ever seen until I managed to get to see Aerosmith. Aerosmith was the best concert I had ever been privy of seeing.

We are way off topic but I just have to finish with this about concerts in general....I've been to a lot of them and even though they weren't ALL great, it's beats the hell out of not going and wishing you had!  Aerosmith did put on a good concert no doubt and if I could squeal loudly like Steven Tyler and it sounded good....there would be no stopping me LOL

I went to several of Terrible Teds (Ted Nugent's) concerts and even got invited to go bow hunting with him on one of his Texas ranches but unfortunately I had a prior commitment and couldn't make it.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

We are way off topic but I just have to finish with this about concerts in general....I've been to a lot of them and even though they weren't ALL great, it's beats the hell out of not going and wishing you had!  Aerosmith did put on a good concert no doubt and if I could squeal loudly like Steven Tyler and it sounded good....there would be no stopping me LOL

I went to several of Terrible Teds (Ted Nugent's) concerts and even got invited to go bow hunting with him on one of his Texas ranches but unfortunately I had a prior commitment and couldn't make it.

In the early 70's / 80's Australia had an awesome Pub band culture. I lived 5 minutes from the Doncaster Hotel in Melbourne Australia. I was very lucky to have seen just about every great band. 

With Leora and Maila away google Doncaster Hotel and check out google maps and you'll get see where I grew up. My parents lived in Doncaster East for 65 years.