Leora & Malia - Home Activities #19

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora and Malia  has a beautiful body, beautiful breasts and a wonderful kitten 

😺

Kittens  are cute,and cuddly  think Leora's  might be like my dick well worn and smelly    she used to jerk as much as me and I don't  put my finger up my ass

• Haha 2

il y a 15 minutes, Hard on chris a dit :

Kittens  are cute,and cuddly  think Leora's  might be like my dick well worn and smelly    she used to jerk as much as me and I don't  put my finger up my ass

Mr J put his finger up Pam's arse last night

• Haha 1

Just now, Pete1960 said:

He always does … but he doesn’t put his dick although Pam is begging him for it 😂🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Fucking hell I'm  on the wrong site  but you never know malia or leora could put there fingers up each others ass     that's it going to sit in a dark room heads going a bit funny living up to my name hard on chris

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

Doubt very seriously her's is smelly since she washes it as often as she does. Yours might not be if you did the same ch. 🤣

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

yesterday was a great happy night 

beautiful girls leora and malia on the sofa watching movie together 

Love and friendship 💞👩‍❤️‍👩💞

😺

See, i knew you'd say that Pulo.

All i saw last night, was both of them carrying on their insane, fucked-up love lives on the phones. Leora, with Paul busy, was on to LB for an hour.

May have been a great happy night for them.

22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Doubt very seriously her's is smelly since she washes it as often as she does. Yours might not be if you did the same ch. 🤣

I have to wait for granddaughter she comes around  once  a month  to give me a bath

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It is irrelevant. They can also stay with the phone attached to their ears all day but in a week or less we are back to square one and they will fight again. 

It's been like this for 14 months, why change now? Will most likely go the other way again next week. Take the last argument on Monday as a perfect example. Hadn't talked for 5 days, yet it quickly dissolved into her shouting at him. At last, he had the nerve to hang up as she ranted - So she called him back immediately (and the idiot answered....) to shout for doing that and hang up herself, then sent an enormous text, looking angry.

Last night she spoke to him for a full hour, all sweet and jolly.

If that doesn't show, after 14 months of the same thing, how fucked up all this has been.....

11 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

A finger entering a beautiful  hole  I wish I could enter anybodies  hole female() been a long time pull up a chair and I will tell you all about it later

A finger one thumb  and there's  more to cum fucking hell I need a drink