Leora & Malia - Home Activities #19

6 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

As was I, I saw them at Forestville Community Centre in 1975, it was Bon Scott's first gig with them, the Northern Beaches of Sydney was a haven for pub rock, I was a regular at Bryants / Millers Manly Vale Hotel, & Narrabeen Antler, as well as many other locations, grew up with the likes of INXS, Midnight Oil, Cold Chisel, The Angels & many more, also went to school with Tim Farris & Kirk Pengilly (INXS)

I think Sydney/NSW had an even better pub culture back in the day. Young people have no idea how good we had it.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

I think Sydney/NSW had an even better pub culture back in the day. Young people have no idea how good we had it.

70s/80s pub band culture in Australia rocked, young ones these days have no idea what they missed out on

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

70s/80s pub band culture in Australia rocked, young ones these days have no idea what they missed out on

Totally agree with you.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hopefully soon the girls will return from walkabout so we can get back on topic.

Maila needs to get a kangaroo so she has something to cuddle. Not fair that Leora gets all the fun with the Koala.

1 minute ago, Hard on chris said:

She wants more than a kangaroo don't think skippy be up for it probably  punch her

Not Skippy....

• Like 1