Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

I was just about to reinterate once again, that neither of those two women are under any obligation to do anything other than to live at that apartment which they obviously do. Living at that apartment doesn't mean they are obligated to be there all of the time. Like anyone else in life, they will leave and return to their place of residence for various reasons, some of which most likely don't have anything to do with any bf's. People do have other things to do in their lives other than just live somewhere.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

And,marco says translate this  fuck off  I know what I heard     sorry guys just having moan boredom can't think of anything to do put stir shit

отвали  🤬 🤪
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

And,marco says translate this  fuck off  I know what I heard     sorry guys just having moan boredom can't think of anything to do put stir shit

stir shit, wank, u r a very busy man, jajaja

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Ok  mr  pretty average translator who knows jack shit about the NHS,   when you translated a phone call with malia last week at midnight, you told everyone that her boyfriend had just phoned to take her out, mentioned beer and vodka .

But she hasnt a boyfriend anymore , they split up over 2 weeks ago, (but there has been some contact this week with him .)  

A really good translator would of spotted that the person  asked to take her out for a coffee , and she replied i don't drink coffee, then she mentioned beer, vodka..  He then phoned back to ask where he can park,  and she replied where it was safe,  you see her boyfriend would of already known all this.. 

Also everyone on the forum again got it wrong on tuesday night when leora went out after 8pm for a few hours, she  took  her friend who had her appendix removed out for dinner and a few drinks, she told malia her plans that afternoon , then talked about where they went and had to eat when she got home. She  also talked about her friend has lost weight since the operation and is trying to put back on again and is eating really well. 

benedict cumberbatch the name is GIF by Sherlock

Non sono un tipo religioso ma grazie al cielo che esisti.

Ed ecco perché Malia è stata in casa in questi fine settimana.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

thx for clarifying things, i dont catch why ppl cant understand why leora and malia cant stay 24/7 in the apt, they will go crazy if they do that and i dont think there is any rlc cam in psychiatric hospital

12/7 would be an improvement

• Like 1
  • Haha 1