Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

He has claimed he doesn't for awhile now, but it's been noticed that he has commented in some of the other apartment threads on things that had occurred there that no one else had been commenting on or mentioning at the times. I believe he does still pays for a subscription to something that usually does not involve occasions to his liking so he always feels compelled to visit the various rlc apartment threads of this site to complain about pretty much the same ole nonsense.

Ok, that may be, if he does again, then fine. But just like in other rooms, it is simply trolling to wind people up, saying the same stuff to get things going, as he clearly hates what rlc has become. Can't do anything other than attempt to take out that frustration on the forum instead.

But NOTHING he says will change anything!! And that is dead, dead funny!! Especially his determination to find men.

Il y a 3 heures, GAG-HER a dit :

Ok  mr  pretty average translator who knows jack shit about the NHS,   when you translated a phone call with malia last week at midnight, you told everyone that her boyfriend had just phoned to take her out, mentioned beer and vodka .

But she hasnt a boyfriend anymore , they split up over 2 weeks ago, (but there has been some contact this week with him .)  

A really good translator would of spotted that the person  asked to take her out for a coffee , and she replied i don't drink coffee, then she mentioned beer, vodka..  He then phoned back to ask where he can park,  and she replied where it was safe,  you see her boyfriend would of already known all this.. 

Also everyone on the forum again got it wrong on tuesday night when leora went out after 8pm for a few hours, she  took  her friend who had her appendix removed out for dinner and a few drinks, she told malia her plans that afternoon , then talked about where they went and had to eat when she got home. She  also talked about her friend has lost weight since the operation and is trying to put back on again and is eating really well. 

benedict cumberbatch the name is GIF by Sherlock

Also, I know more about the NHS than anyone I know, I'm in the middle of a court case against them due to my cousin dying of cancer because they wouldn't see him for a scan. My aunt is actually helping with the case at a senior level and this has exposed just how bad it is within that part of the system, the main cause is the reduction of beds due to distancing and lack of staff due to false PCR tests and the 'app' sending them home to isolate, I could tell you all about the contracts in procurement which would make your eyes bulge as well.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Comunque è un peccato che Malia si sia lasciata. 

Se anche Leora capisse quando una relazione non funziona più...

It was incredible already that the guy had accepted this kind of life for almost a year .. unbelievable .. you always get in life the way you treat the life .. it is sad for Malia , but what did she expect ? That the guy will accept having a woman that isn’t telling him how she makes money , why she can’t enter her apartment and spend time with her , much more at least than what they did ? Finally LB2 “woke up “and  confronted the truth .. and no matter how much Malia will stay or meet other guys , if she continues this life , it will always be the same loop .. choices you make, results you get ..maybe now a horny Malia can seduce Leora so everyone of the people who wait two straight women to be lesbians , can become a reality 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

LOL

I laugh because seeing Leora getting angry about Malia is not the same as Leora arguing with LB. 

Totally different thing, them growing up together (of sorts anyway) and knowing her better than anyone else. They rile each other in ways like mates do everywhere, but they love and need each other just in general, especially now. But with LB.....That is different! Why after all that last weekend - Especially what we saw on skype - Did he remerged all happy after yet another row, all forgotten again? Easy. Rearrange these words into a sentence.

Busy. Paul's.

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was incredible already that the guy had accepted this kind of life for almost a year .. unbelievable .. you always get in life the way you treat the life .. it is sad for Malia , but what did she expect ? That the guy will accept having a woman that isn’t telling him how she makes money , why she can’t enter her apartment and spend time with her , much more at least than what they did ? Finally LB2 “woke up “and  confronted the truth .. and no matter how much Malia will stay or meet other guys , if she continues this life , it will always be the same loop .. choices you make, results you get ..maybe now a horny Malia can seduce Leora so everyone of the people who wait two straight women to be lesbians , can become a reality 😂🤣

He you go again with the speculations which is certainly all that most of what you try to insinuate regarding either of those two women ever are. In reality, you actually know very little to nothing of what goes on with either of them other than what you may see through a lense of some cam and what you may read in the threads of this site related to them. Yet you try to make it seem as though you do otherwise when in reality, you do not. It seems ironic that the first thread you ever created in relation to them had to do with speculations of what may or may not occur with either of them while they are away from that apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

He you go again with the speculations which is certainly all that most of what you try to insinuate regarding either of those two women ever is. In reality, you actually know nothing of what goes on with either of them other than what you may see through a lense of some cam and what you may read in the threads of this site related to them. Yet you try to make it seem as though you do otherwise when in reality, you do not.

Complete false info, that's what it is Nich. Totally inaccurate. Either made up, or has been got by him from a highly dubious source.