Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However it is a pity that Malia broke up. 

Even if Leora understood when a relationship no longer works ...

He didnt treat her very well most of the time,  especially an  incident that happened on new years eve (no violence, just verbal ) , which really upset leroa  but malia forgave him..  

So hopefully she will stay away from him, but she is feeling a bit down and  lonely at the moment.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

He didnt treat her very well most of the time,  especially an  incident that happened on new years eve (no violence, just verbal ) , which really upset leroa  but malia forgave him..  

So hopefully she will stay away from him, but she is feeling a bit down and  lonely at the moment.  

any kind of violence is bad, malia deserve and will find a better bf

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

thx for clarifying things, i dont catch why ppl cant understand why leora and malia cant stay 24/7 in the apt, they will go crazy if they do that and i dont think there is any rlc cam in psychiatric hospital

The problem with this apartment was never that the girls also spend time elsewhere, but that almost never guests enter this apartment. The girls give one silly pseudo lesbian show after another, but their real life takes place somewhere else.

It's good that Leora obviously has a BF again, but why doesn't she bring him to the apartment? The same goes for Malia.

What I find particularly ridiculous is when people discuss things here that they believe to have learned through telephone conversations. 😂 It's all so incredibly ridiculous and pathetic. 

• Haha 2