Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A show is the opposite of real life. For example, if two actors in a play have an argument because it's in the script, that doesn't mean anything for their actual real lives. 😂 For Leora and Malia this means that thier pseudo lesbian shows doesn't make them a real couple. It is and remains a show and no one here should be so stupid and understand this as real life. Especially not when it is clear that the girls have real relationships outside the apartment.

Eh, what I don't understand is why it's so hard for some to understand that these girls are the death of RLC. They are lifeless, false and dishonest. 🤐

All your complaining every time you visit the various apartments threads of rlc, makes it seem that your claims of not having any sub. to the site is probably not true. If in fact you do continue a sub. that costs money to something you are not satisfied with, it is nobody's fault but the one you see when you look in a mirror for doing so. If you actually do not continue a sub. to the site, than it is quite ridiculous to continue complaining about something that you not only do not pay for, but have no control whatsoever over what may or may not occur at any of the sites apartments.  

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Ok  mr  pretty average translator who knows jack shit about the NHS,   when you translated a phone call with malia last week at midnight, you told everyone that her boyfriend had just phoned to take her out, mentioned beer and vodka .

But she hasnt a boyfriend anymore , they split up over 2 weeks ago, (but there has been some contact this week with him .)  

A really good translator would of spotted that the person  asked to take her out for a coffee , and she replied i don't drink coffee, then she mentioned beer, vodka..  He then phoned back to ask where he can park,  and she replied where it was safe,  you see her boyfriend would of already known all this.. 

benedict cumberbatch the name is GIF by Sherlock

Yep, absolutely correct. I've known for 3 weeks that something had changed, just never said it, and that Monday call last week was the first one clearly to another man, i new right away. And the effort she made to go out at 1am for just an hour, all dressed up etc, if she had been with her guy, she would have simply put on her coat and probably just gone to his. And yes, she HAS been in direct contact with the boyfriend this week, twice i have seen, and she started very upset with him but ended friendly and laughing. It's fair to say Leora is not happy when Malia has been upset, but knows she can't stop Malia doing what she wants of course. Whether they get back together or she continues being single and just going for casual drinks here and there is to be seen. People still don't believe the people who really DO know, just because of who it is, rather instead taking info from dubious sources sometimes weeks out of date. 

spacer.png

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

All your complaining every time you visit the various apartments threads of rlc, makes it seem that your claims of not having any sub. to the site is probably not true. If in fact you do continue a sub. that costs money to something you are not satisfied with, it is nobody's fault but the one you see when you look in a mirror for doing so. If you actually do not continue a sub. to the site, than it is quite ridiculous to continue complaining about something that you not only do not pay for, but have no control whatsoever over what may or may not occur at any of the sites apartments.  

Simply because he does not even subscribe, this makes his opinions even more totally worthless. Before his usual "I want to see men" bullshit. 

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

All your complaining every time you visit the various apartments threads of rlc, makes it seem that your claims of not having any sub. to the site is probably not true. If in fact you do continue a sub. that costs money to something you are not satisfied with, it is nobody's fault but the one you see when you look in a mirror. If you actually do not conitinue a sub. to the site, than it is quite ridiculous to continue complaining about something that you not only do not pay for, but have no control over what may or may not occur at any of the sites apartments whatsoever. 

Participation in this forum is not in the least linked to a subscription to RLC. On the contrary, I would even say that the original idea here was the exact opposite, as to give people without subscription images so they can see what is going on. I have fun discussing an apartment like Leora and Malia, simply because it is so obviously bad and thus provides a good basis for discussion. 😂

Anyway, back to the topic, wouldn't it be much better if the girls actually spent some of their real life in this apartment?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Participation in this forum is not in the least linked to a subscription to RLC. On the contrary, I would even say that the original idea here was the exact opposite, as to give people without subscription images so they can see what is going on. I have fun discussing an apartment like Leora and Malia, simply because it is so obviously bad and thus provides a good basis for discussion.

Anyway, back to the topic, wouldn't it be much better if the girls actually spent some of their real life in this apartment?

It would be better if you came up with something different every now and then instead of some of the same ole ridiculous rhetoric of complaining about the same things over and over.

• Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

It would be better if you came up with something different every now and then instead of the same ole ridiculous rhetoric.

The best thing is Nich is that nothing he ever says makes any difference anyway!! He can complain until he's blue in the balls and nothing will happen!!!!🤣😂

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

It would be better if you came up with something different every now and then instead of the same ole ridiculous rhetoric.

You don't even realize how nonsensical your statement is, do you? 🤣

As long as there are nothing but shows to see in this apartment, you can't discuss anything other than the shows.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You don't even realize how nonsensical your statement is, do you? 🤣

As long as there are nothing but shows to see in this apartment, you can't discuss anything other than the shows.

It's called a form of entertainment. One that I would suggest that you stop paying for, and move on if you don't like it. No sense for anyone to pay for something they don't like or need and then continue complaining about it to others. 

• Upvote 2