Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's called a form of entertainment. One that I would suggest that you stop paying for, and move on if you don't like it. No sense for anyone to pay for something they don't like or need and then continue complaining about it to others. 

HE DOESN'T PAY!! He sees nothing as he doesn't sub! You know this, everyone knows this!! If something changed in any apartment, he wouldn't see it anyway!!

Il y a 2 heures, GAG-HER a dit :

Ok  mr  pretty average translator who knows jack shit about the NHS,   when you translated a phone call with malia last week at midnight, you told everyone that her boyfriend had just phoned to take her out, mentioned beer and vodka .

But she hasnt a boyfriend anymore , they split up over 2 weeks ago, (but there has been some contact this week with him .)  

A really good translator would of spotted that the person  asked to take her out for a coffee , and she replied i don't drink coffee, then she mentioned beer, vodka..  He then phoned back to ask where he can park,  and she replied where it was safe,  you see her boyfriend would of already known all this.. 

Also everyone on the forum again got it wrong on tuesday night when leora went out after 8pm for a few hours, she  took  her friend who had her appendix removed out for dinner and a few drinks, she told malia her plans that afternoon , then talked about where they went and had to eat when she got home. She  also talked about her friend has lost weight since the operation and is trying to put back on again and is eating really well. 

benedict cumberbatch the name is GIF by Sherlock

I'm not having a pop at you, I know your translations are on point which I actually appreciate, I rarely try to use a translator anymore as it can be a bit weird with russian due to the 'back to front' language, I only read the ones that make sense and the one with Malia seemed to,If I was wrong then I'll take your word for it as you are better than google translate.

I accept that Leora has a friend or two that she likes to visit but anyone who's followed her for at least a year or two knows that she has the libido of a 15 year old boy and can't keep her hands off herself, this has not been apparent in the last two weeks and the texts/phone calls/staring off into space etc. Has become more and more frequent, as well as 'scrubbing up' and disappearing for hours on end if not all night, and if she does come back she has a big smirk on her face, touches herself a few times then goes to bed.

My point is, whatever is shown/said inside the apartment, in my opinion is a poor attempt at trying to convince everyone watching that she's just 'seeing friends' all the time when her behaviour is saying the complete opposite.

I'm throwing it out there just as a theory, my translator is apparently rubbish! If I'm wrong then so be it, I don't want to wind anyone up.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You don't even realize how nonsensical your statement is, do you? 🤣

As long as there are nothing but shows to see in this apartment, you can't discuss anything other than the shows.

I suggest you stop trying to be so clever altering my original posting, instead try commenting on what you KNOW, and not what you THINK you know

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The problem with this apartment was never that the girls also spend time elsewhere, but that almost never guests enter this apartment. The girls give one silly pseudo lesbian show after another, but their real life takes place somewhere else.

It's good that Leora obviously has a BF again, but why doesn't she bring him to the apartment? The same goes for Malia.

What I find particularly ridiculous is when people discuss things here that they believe to have learned through telephone conversations. 😂 It's all so incredibly ridiculous and pathetic. 

maybe if they tell bf what they are doing for a living, they r afraid of losing them

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's called a form of entertainment. One that I would suggest that you stop paying for, and move on if you don't like it. No sense for anyone to pay for something they don't like or need and then continue complaining about it to others. 

It is called reallifecam and should not present shows but real life. 😂

It would be interesting if Leora and Malia, for example, would really bring their BF in this apartment. Also a few other acquaintances would be exciting. These silly shows are like dead.

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is called reallifecam and should not present shows but real life. 😂

It would be interesting if Leora and Malia, for example, would really bring their BF in this apartment. Also a few other acquaintances would be exciting. These silly shows are like dead.

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

HE DOESN'T PAY!! He sees nothing as he doesn't sub! You know this, everyone knows this!! If something changed in any apartment, he wouldn't see it anyway!!

He has claimed he doesn't for awhile now, but it's been noticed that he has commented in some of the other apartment threads on things that had occurred there that no one else had been commenting on or mentioning at the times. I believe he does still pay for a subscription to something that usually does not involve occasions to his liking so he always feels compelled to visit the various rlc apartment threads of this site to complain about pretty much the same ole nonsense. I believe it may be referred to as an obsessive compulsive tendency.