B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

If anyone of you had a room mate who was in the tub for 2 hours,as they are saying, wouldn't you go check on that person after maybe an hour or so if you heard no noise from the bathroom??? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

If anyone of you had a room mate who was in the tub for 2 hours,as they are saying, wouldn't you go check on that person after maybe an hour or so if you heard no noise from the bathroom??? 

I know I would. 

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

They should...but they didn't bother when Elian tested positive for Covid...😏

Naga! Déjà personne et surement pas toi, ne sait si Elian a eu le COVID, ensuite la VIE d'une personne vaut plus que cela! Ok? Moi j'ai vu Elian partir ce matin, (avec de gros regret, car c'est la meilleure depuis son arrivée) et elle était en pleine santé comme d'habitude! Alors tes propos, ne sont aucunement fondés!! On ne dit rien quand on ne sait rien!!

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

do u have sound on ur thumbnails ?

Just now, winnlove said:

Naga! Already nobody and surely not you, does not know if Elian had COVID, then the LIFE of a person is worth more than that! Okay? I saw Elian leave this morning, (with great regret, because it is the best since his arrival) and she was in great health as usual! So your words, are in no way founded !! We don't say anything when we don't know anything !!

Elian tested POSITIVE for Covid...FACT!

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I can actually sleep  an hour or more in the tub. It is very relaxing and comfortable

Especially in winter, when it is cold and snowing outside