B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

6 minutes ago, winnlove said:

T'es qu'un NAZE! Et ce depuis plusieurs années!! Je pense que le pigeon c'est toi, pas moi! ok?

prend tes médocs et vas te coucher... t'as failli faire une crise cardiaque pour rien

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, winnlove said:

Poor sucker! You are playing with a person's life! You don't give a damn about people's health, BUT KNOW THAT, coming from you !! eh ?? You always had this very arrogant side towards people! Since the time that I know you here, and I am not the only one !! So now, you keep silent on convincing subjects, or else you write very correctly what is happening! Point! Obviously the health of people does not concern you, so you are silent !!!

What the fuck are you talking about you arsehole!!!
Of course I care about people's lives!! Elian tested positive for COVID...thet is a fact that I know 100%. That's all I said. RLC should step in here and inform the other girls about Stella's situation. I don't think I have a problem with the majority of guys here, unless I'm mistaken. And I certainly wouldn't class myself as arrogant...

The health of people DOES concern you...I worked in a hospital laboratory for over 40 years, and 1 of my daughter's is a midwife! 

I wrote 'very correctly' about Elain's tests results, believe me...

• Upvote 1