B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

15 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I might have to unblock Ragnar as this is truly the funniest post in RLC history ... LMFAO  

11 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Harley is like that ''special'' kid in class who ''thinks'' he is doing good, but everyone knows better and says,,'' ohh,good boy,look what you did'',, as he continues to eat the paste....lol " 

Well thanks for those kind words,and i didn't know you blocked me,i'm a good guy,i mean no harm,,no need to block me buddy.And as far as my post,i should have added this for visual effect,,lol,and thanks again. 

See the source imagelol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Well thanks for those kind words,and i didn't know you blocked me,i'm a good guy,i mean no harm,,no need to block me buddy.And as far as my post,i should have added this for visual effect,,lol,and thanks again. 

See the source imagelol

you are definitely a good guy ....one of the more colourful and off the wall contributors I've ever read here .... I guess there was this time where it was Radi Mania and it was easier to ignore than to scroll thru those piles ...  I get picky that way....

my favorite ignore is that Leora fan (can't even remember his name it's been so long ...but another good guy but I hated his fucking  massive space his  Koala avitar ?? took up.... same with that guy with the horses ...just annoying to scroll those extra miles all the time .... so Ignore just seemed faster and somehow I'm sure I have not missed anything ...  so sure lets drop the ignore and entertain away you crazy nutcase !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

you are definitely a good guy ....one of the more colourful and off the wall contributors I've ever read here .... I guess there was this time where it was Radi Mania and it was easier to ignore than to scroll thru those piles ...  I get picky that way....

my favorite ignore is that Leora fan (can't even remember his name it's been so long ...but another good guy but I hated his fucking  massive space his  Koala avitar ?? took up.... same with that guy with the horses ...just annoying to scroll those extra miles all the time .... so Ignore just seemed faster and somehow I'm sure I have not missed anything ...  so sure lets drop the ignore and entertain away you crazy nutcase !!

u forgot the dickhead with the skunk

• Like 2